4.5 out of 5 stars9,924

on 19 October 2013
This game is fun and addictive. Also some of the levels are really easy but in some of then you need to think about it for a little bit to figure it out.
on 19 October 2013
Amazimg, so addictive, i love this game, have been wating for ages for it come on kindle fire and cant get off it now its here
0Comment|154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
Yes been waiting for this since February when I got my kindle fire.
Would love to get pet rescue saga.
0Comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
I think this is a great game to play to get your brain going as well as being relaxing. I play at least 1 game every night !!!! 10 out of 10
0Comment|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 October 2013
Very fun to play and properly addictive but very annoying: when you run out of lives you have to wait up to 20 mins for another, or pay 62p! I'd rather pay for the game upfront than have a free version that's constantly trying to squeeze more money out of me. Super irritating.
on 20 October 2013
best game ever, so happy to play this on my kindle fire i now get to play it on the move.
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
I have downloaded this from the Internet and found out there was an update. I was so annoyed but now it is on the app store I am so happy. Be waiting for life. Xx
on 19 October 2013
The magic that is Candy Crush has finally made it's way on to the Kindle Fire. Great game with all the Facebook connections that you would expect. Just a shame that it took so long!!
11 comment|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
I've been searching for this ever since I got my Kindle. Now that you have made it available,thank you so much.
on 19 October 2013
I waited so long for this game to come free on the kindle fire hd I cnt seem to but it down