on 26 October 2013
It fits the Samsung Tab 2 - 10.1" perfectly. It allows the tablet to be rotated very easily. The leather material is very good looking and strong. The tablet can be positioned in various angles but the hold is not very secure especially when new. It improves with the usage. There has very strong smell that also disappears after a few days.
on 16 December 2013
The thing that I love most about this case is that it has a screen protector that comes with it! It is very easy to take the case off and very easy to put it back on. It fits perfectly and looks very well placed on my Galaxy tab 2. It might seem hard at first because you might not know what to do but trust me it is very easy. If you want to buy it you should it is a perfect case to have for your Galaxy tab 2!
on 25 October 2013
Love my new tablet cover. My 3yr old is able to work it too. I love that I can do a 360 on it. I also love the different angles my tablet can rest on while watching a movie, reading, playing a game or doing whatever. I really love the color. Have no complaint with my cover.
on 11 February 2014
Great colour, fits well, I don't use the stylus at all, the silver bit on the end keeps falling off though. All in all a great case and this is much less pricey and better quality than some I looked at on the high street.
on 16 December 2013
I purchased this case/cover because I wanted something to protect my Galaxy tab 2 that was not only sturdy, but stylish as well. I got everything I wanted and the price was great to boot!! I love that is rotates 360 degrees, so it's easy to move around and see from every angle. It is very sturdy, easy to open, close, and move around to the angle you need. I ordered the green which is so pretty and looks exactly as it does on the screen.
I would highly recommend this product.
on 23 February 2014
It doesn't stand the tablet up very upright when you have it on the furthest of the two runs, and if you turn it portrait it's only really any good for viewing things briefly as it leans back alot. Having said that it does let you turn the tablet around portrait, and use it landscape, and is a good case (with an elastic band unlike my other one). Fits well and comes with a plastic screen cover too. Good value, I'm happy with it.
on 11 January 2014
Great sturdy case that can take a bit of bashing. Only downside is nowhere to hold the pen but that's no big issue.
on 13 November 2013
Absolutely love it!! This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for and it arrived 2 days early! The black color is my absolute favorite. It fits my 10.1 PERFECTLY and the stand works like a charm. You have to use the very first slot in portrait otherwise it falls down because of the lack of balance in weight, but it's just what I was looking for and am very pleased with it. And WHO COULD BEAT THE PRICE? Love it! ♡♡
on 8 December 2013
This is by far the best case available for the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1! If you are looking for a case that will looks professional, functions perfectly and protects this is it! This case does as advertised and seems to be very well made. I would highly recommend this case for the tablet!
on 26 April 2014
This is my second purchase of this Rotating case cover. I find it very good. My first is orange but for business use I purchased the black. Looks very good good and fits the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 very well. Would recommend.