2,194 Reviews
 (1,489)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product deserving a 5 Star review.
I ordered this item after purchasing the iPad Air and wanted to protect it.
I received the item today and to my surprise is far superior of what I thought.
The iPad fits in perfectly and securely giving an all round protection.
Included was also a screen protector.
By the way, his is a genuine review.
Since writing this review, I ordered another...
Published 11 months ago by A. P. Tiritas

1.0 out of 5 stars It has not been banged or dropped I therefore would not recommend this type of case it has cost me £40 ...
This is the second ultra slim case I have had after a short time the first one chipped on two corners and didn't hold the iPad . This one did not fit the iPad closely on one corner when it arrived and has since chipped on one corner. It has not been banged or dropped I therefore would not recommend this type of case it has cost me £40 for the 2cases.
Published 1 month ago by Catherine Lawton

‹ Previous | 169 70 71220 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Pad Case., 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility (Electronics)
Easy to fit, good value for money, I'm very pleased with it, I like the fact that it turns the i Pad off when the lid is closed, I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Jan 2014
Great purchase to protect my iPad Air. Makes a useful stand as well as keeping my iPad protected while travelling

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover but screen protector useless, 12 Jan 2014
Great cover, the screen protector though I was unable to fit, kept getting hair line fractures and air bubbles in the end I threw it away but the green cover fits perfectly hence 4 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veo ultra slim body smart case, 12 Jan 2014
Excellent product beyond my expectations. A bargain considering the prices for similar apple products. Well packaged and quick delivery a must buy at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Jan 2014
A really lightweight cover for the iPad , this case was very competitively priced compared to others I had looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 11 Jan 2014
A tidy product bought as a Christmas present. No problems does what it says. Well received as a Christmas gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent iPad cover, 11 Jan 2014
I was worried that this cover would not be as good as the Apple one especially as it was a present for my very critical son. I need not have worried as it was every bit as good and was a fraction of the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value case, 10 Jan 2014
I ordered this case based upon the positives reviews and, having now received it feel they were just. I ordered the white option, it not being available with the official Apple version.
The quality of the case overall is fairly good. The texture of the cover and back is almost like a fabric. The inside lid is a microfiber similarish to the Apple cover. The back of this case is a rigid plastic, instead of the rubber of the Apple version. The iPad seems to fit snugly and securely. It took a bit of work to get it in but I think that's just because it needs to snap into place. The sleep mood seems to respond well to the lid and the magnet closure is secure. Nice that it comes with a screen protector as we'll. it's not quite as high quality as the official version. Overall, for a fraction of the price of the Apple version, the case works well and is good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 10 Jan 2014
This arrived really quickly and fits my iPad really we'll. The screen cover went on without a problem too. The only thing to note is that the hard edges are black not silver as shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for my iPad, 10 Jan 2014
Very quickly delivered and better than I expected. Gives peace of mind for protecting the iPad and does exactly what 'it said on the tin'. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 169 70 71220 | Next ›