2,189 Reviews
 (1,484)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product deserving a 5 Star review.
I ordered this item after purchasing the iPad Air and wanted to protect it.
I received the item today and to my surprise is far superior of what I thought.
The iPad fits in perfectly and securely giving an all round protection.
Included was also a screen protector.
By the way, his is a genuine review.
Since writing this review, I ordered another...
Published 11 months ago by A. P. Tiritas

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly bad, why the high ratings I'll never know.
This is a terrible product.
It simply does not do what it's supposed to do.
It will not stand despite hours of attempts.
Combined with this I was forced to return at my cost at a price set by the seller [the seller, not amazon] which was hugely prohibitive and in the end I didn't bother.
I bought a similar designed alternative a day or two after buying...
Published 18 months ago by Will Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product deserving a 5 Star review., 20 Nov 2013
A. P. Tiritas "Tony T." (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VEO Black Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake compatibility (Electronics)
I ordered this item after purchasing the iPad Air and wanted to protect it.
I received the item today and to my surprise is far superior of what I thought.
The iPad fits in perfectly and securely giving an all round protection.
Included was also a screen protector.
By the way, his is a genuine review.
Since writing this review, I ordered another Smart Case cover for a friend of mine
for an iPad Air he is planing to give as a Xmas present to his wife. I am very pleased with mine.
I don't understand where are all these negative reviews are coming from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Aug 2012
I only received the case this morning, so this is really a "first impressions".

The first thing I noticed was the quality of the case. For something so cheap, it certainly doesn't feel tacky or have poor materials; it feels very high quality. The iPad clips into the case easily and holds it firmly, so it's going to be almost impossible for it to fall out. The magnets on the cover and the sleep/wake function works seamlessly and, for some reason, it's satisfying not having to actually swipe to unlock the display. I'm aware this is a feature on Apple's official (and completely over priced) SmartCovers, so I was pleased when I noticed this had similar functionality.

There really aren't many negatives that I've encountered so far. Like many have already pointed out, the screen will lock if the cover is pinned all the way back while holding it but this can be rectified by simply holding the cover at a slight angle to the iPad, misaligning the magnets with the device. It's not a big issue though. My only other concern is that the microfibre side of the cover can pick up lint or fluff from the carpet and can be hard to remove, but again this is not a massive problem.

Apple really need to have another look at the prices they're charging for some of their accessories; £35 JUST for a polyurethane cover is appalling, and £40 for a polyurethane case isn't much better.

For £15 for this case, you get all the bells and whistles that the Apple case has for a fraction of the price. Please don't waste your money needlessly on an Apple Smart Cover, just purchase this case and save a fortune.

Top marks and a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice for iPad Air, 18 Nov 2013
Delivered on time, delighted with this case which looks good, fits well and is far cheaper than the Apple accessory. Very slim and looks high quality. Highly recommended (and it is rare for me to award 5 stars)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, well made case, 19 Nov 2013
Mr. RJ FLATT "richyrooroll" (Bungay, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Fits extremely well and doesn't feel like it would fall out, yet it is still easy to put in and take out.
Every hole for the buttons line up precisely.

Would easily recommend to anyone. Out of all the unofficial cases I have bought over the years, this is by far the best. No need to spend 3x as much on an official Apple case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a Glove, 15 Nov 2013
Did not know what to expect with this product, but on delivery it was brilliant a real benefit to the iPad 5. I would certainly recommend this product for anybody purchasing an iPad 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Nov 2013
I do not write reviews usually,
but this case was that good I felt I should share my thoughts,
my wife has a genuine apple case on her ipad 4,
I refused to pay 65 quid and found
this case,and is just as good,and a third of the price

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly bad, why the high ratings I'll never know., 17 April 2013
This is a terrible product.
It simply does not do what it's supposed to do.
It will not stand despite hours of attempts.
I bought a similar designed alternative a day or two after buying this which has been faultless, far far better product.
Avoid, and avoid the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 20 Nov 2012
J. Kirby (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Firstly it must be said that delivery was very prompt and Purplemoose have agreed to take back the product for a full refund but the white case is not of the quality the picture suggests.

As a previous reviewer has stated the pictures really flatter what is, in my opinion, a very cheap looking product and while it may be no worse than the Apple smart case (don't know I haven't got one), it certainly is not of the quality of the Targus type, all encompassing, rotating cases which can be picked up for around £10 on Amazon.

I bought a white VEO case and in the illustration it looks as though the base is the same colour as the lovely looking white cover, it is not, it has basically got the nice white cover glued, in an obvious and none aesthetically pleasing way, to a very cheap looking grey base.

I think the difference is partly down to the different colour profiles available as in the video submission of the top rated review of this product, he has a black VEO case with a black base and it looks OK but this is not the case with the white version.

I really wanted something with a much thinner profile for dropping into a briefcase which is why I bought one of these as well as a rotating iPad case but I think on reflection, I will just stick with the one, rotating case.

Dissapointing!

UPDATE.
What is also concerning is how within 2 days of being posted, this review got a "no" on the "is this review helpful" which coincided with the date it would have arrived back at Purplemoose. Combined with quite a few positive comments from people who only seem to review Purplemoose products, I think that the reviews are being manipulated for this product as it is certainly overpriced for what it is in my opinion.

Further Update!
The second negative helpful review then came within 24 hours of my update, to me, confirming my suspicions. I am expecting a third shortly!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great BUT..., 12 Nov 2012
When this turned up I thought it looked fantastic, feels sturdy and a good overall product. However, when I attached it to the 4th gen iPad, I quickly discovered that when you flip the screen around to use it the magnet touches the opposite side of the screen from where the sensor is on the front and sends the iPad to sleep. Quite annoying if you use the iPad to read or play games (or, pretty much anything!)

I've had Apple replace the iPad thinking that it must be a sensor problem but that had the same issue. I then tried out Apples product and that works fine.

Do NOT buy this if you have the iPad 4 - I can't tell you if previous iPads have the problem but this is rubbish now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this product - get one from apple, 29 Oct 2012
I really don't understand the 5 stars reviews.. looks like spam to me!
don't waist your time and money, go get one from apple.
- when you flip the cover, ipad switches off automatically due to the magnets, so you can't use your ipad..
- when you fold the cover to make a stand, it doesn't hold.. so becarefull your ipad may fall on the floor..
- quality, very standard, nothing like apple. so spend some more and get a decent case.
i was so angry I threw it away and bought the apple case.. didn't even bother to send it back [I am not rich]