5.0 out of 5 stars nice one
Ok I decided to get this beanie cause I have cancer and I will end up with bald head. Even with cancer i wanna look good and with some kinda style;) if someone will ask me why im bald? Cocaine &caviar lol.
Being serious now :)
Published 10 months ago by pusia

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected
It was smaller than I expected it to be but wear has stretched it a little, and it isn't un-wearable.
Published 8 months ago by Emma Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars nice one, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: COMME DES F*CKDOWN Diamond WASTED Meow WASTED YOUTH Parental Advisory COCAINE & CAVIAR Geek AIN'T NO WIFEY Disobey HOMIES 1994 Bad Hair Day CHANNEL ZERO Beanie Hats in Black Grey Red White by Shop4USB (Misc.)
Being serious now :)
Looks warm, quality is good-can't complain.i will say if you have a lot of hairs can be a bit small but this is my first impression, probably after few times will stretch a bit. Overall, good, funny product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 29 Oct 2013
Happy with this hat came just as shown in picture only thing I can say is it took a little bit longer too come than said but very good product !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ammmmaaazing, 4 Dec 2013
Amazing good quality love it the hat fashionable and goes with any of my clothes I wear rate it 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Its so warm, 4 Dec 2013
I really enjoy wearing this product and so does my friends they constantly steal it off me and wear it I would recommend to hat lovers to buy this

4.0 out of 5 stars Beanie, 5 Nov 2013
This Beanie is fun and fashionable, easy to style it up, or down. Delivery was quick and the product matches it description.

5.0 out of 5 stars winter hat, 11 Sep 2013
comfy, looks just as it does in the picture, good quality as well so overall was very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing item, 10 Sep 2013
This item is a high quality hat,, very well made, and arrives quickly.
I love this hat it's lovely. Would like to thank the seller for the item. And I would advise anyone to grab this item ASAP you will be very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!!, 9 Jan 2014
Nice beanie hat, looks good and the quality is good tho!... really like the diamond logo and I bought this beanie hat in grey tho!... Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY HAT, 8 Jan 2014
This Hat is really well made , its thick and really warm , i was really surprised, i absolutely love it, not sure how quickly it would arrive because i paid for express delivery, GREAT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 11 July 2014
Quick delivery. Fair price. Very happy!