5.0 out of 5 stars Great case
Excellent case and well worth the price. I've had more expensive cases that are a lot worse quality than this. Fits phone perfectly and I'm confident that phone is safe in this case, even if I dropped it!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Mr W

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Both cases too small. Stitching on both cases looked worn and dirty. Leather look covering on both cases peeling. very disappointed.
Published 6 months ago by Bright77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, 20 Jun 2013
My original order wasn't what I expected, however after liaising with the company they have sent me further cases that I'm delighted with. Very happy and if every company could be as prompt and efficient as this one Internet shopping would be a pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Up till now I have been disappointed with the ones I've looked at because of how ..., 30 July 2014
This is the style of cover I have been looking to buy for a long time. Up till now I have been disappointed with the ones I've looked at because of how badly made they are when you look at them closely, or how they look "cheap", but still cost a lot of money.

However this one is brilliant!

The positive comments from Amazon customers prompted me to order one, even though I had seen similar ones before that hadn't met my expectations.

This Snugg cover simply oozes quality. Really, I mean it, you could easily tell people it came from Harrods, in London's millionaires playground, and they'd believe you.

The rich smell of leather is proof that it's the real thing and not a pvc imitation. The release mechanism with a magnetically attached stretchy loop in ingenious. The credit card slot is a super bonus feature that very few other brands offer.

I've never been this pleased before with a product that cost as little as this did. I'm actually tempted to buy a few more and stash them away, ready to give as Christmas presents in a few months.

If you decide to buy one you will not be disappointed...

PS: I am NOT an employee of Snugg!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jun 2013
Great product. Well designed and good quality. Most certainly worth the price. Doesn't add any bulk to the phone and is perfect protection when in the pocket or handbag. Highly recommend this to anyone with iPhone 5 b

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 13 July 2013
I got this case to replace a sun case that I lost. I'm very impressed with the quality with the added bonus of the card slot. Best iphone 5 slip case I've seen so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but care required., 14 Sep 2013
Good value case that fits the iPhone 5 perfectly and seems very well made. Care is needed to put your phone in with the screen facing away from the pull tab. I put mine in the other way round and I ended with my marks on my screen protector, thankfully I had one fitted. The only downside is that you can end up missing calls as it does take a few seconds to get your phone out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent case, 23 Nov 2012
P. G. Jarvis (Rotherham, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a well designed product that represents good value for money. I have owned one for about two months and it serves me well. At first the phone fits very tightly, but it now ejects easily but is still a secure fit. There is a useful slot in the back for a credit/debit card and, after two months there is no sign of loose stitching or other wear and tear, so I am very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy product, 19 May 2013
I'm very pleased with this. It's a sleek design which holds the phone snuggly - no phone falling out which I've had in the past - but straight forward to get the phone out. It's sturdy and protective.

5.0 out of 5 stars It complements my I phone, 12 July 2013
It's a good tight fitting case and several people have commented on how nice it looks. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 23 Feb 2014
At last, an I-phone case that fits correctly, and nicely made too. I'd heard they were the best, Well worth the money!