4.0 out of 5 stars So many compliments !
I have used these once on a recent trip and they seem to be great. They look amazing and I received many compliments at the airport. I love them. The locks don't seem to work though, and one wheel doesn't always turn.
Published 13 months ago by Danielle Page

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality stitching
The suitcase that I was sent is a defective item. The stitching of the zip is undone so when you close the zip there is a gaping hole because the stitching defectively was not caught on the suitcase. There was no quality control in the manufacture of this suitcase. It it is a hassle to return it and postage would be expensive. Not happy at all with it.
Published 15 months ago by sue

4.0 out of 5 stars So many compliments !, 17 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best suitcase that I have purchased!, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Aerolite Lightweight Hard shell Travel Luggage Suitcase- 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley Bag 21" Fits 55x40x20cm, 25" 63x48x28cm, 29" 73x56x32cm (5 Years Guarantee)
I purchased this suitcase (25") several months ago and I'm really pleased. It is subjected to the baggage handlers every two weeks and, each time I travel, it is fit to burst and often filled to the 23 kg limit (had I have purchased the 29" case, I would have struggled to keep it under the weight limit as there is ample room). Plenty of space inside with handy pockets. My only small complaint is that the fabric from the zip has come away slightly, but this can be fixed easily and is probably due to the fact that I test it to the limit each time, however the suitcase itself is really sturdy and the design certainly turns heads at Heathrow! Great purchase and I definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Jun. 2014
It has a very nice look, and the quality is very good inside the luggage~The size is perfect for Ryanair n Easyjet.

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal travel companion!, 22 Oct. 2014
This is a great lightweight suitcase with ample room for enough clothes for a few days away. The 4-wheel arrangement is great and very smooth - I have limited mobility but have no trouble wheeling the case with my left hand whilst using my walking stick in my right.

The integral TSA lock is a plus as it saves having to worry about the whereabouts of the combination lock I've used in the past.

Being a big Beatles fan I love the design, which is brilliant and caused more than one comment on a recent trip to London [the first time the case was used]. Would highly recommend this suitcase!

5.0 out of 5 stars great suitcase classy, 6 Dec. 2013
ordered for prezzie soo light and menovarable its great no more struggling with wonky wheels looks good too super cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 2 Jan. 2015
Dell (Banbury, Oxfordshire.) - See all my reviews
Ordered this item on the 31 dec. Arrived 2 jan. Very speedy delivery. Suit case is perfect looks way better than the picture. Is as described by seller. Zips, wheels handle all in working order, nice smooth action. Over the moon with it. Just wish i could turn 5 stars into golden stars. Thankyou for your super service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 4 Sept. 2014
Good and minimalistic looking travel suitcase, pretty light, looks to be good quality not a cheap one, and overall I'm pleased with it. Actually my friend is since he's the one who's using it all the time. I would have personally went for a harder shell one, not that this one didn't have the shell hard enough but I'd go for one of the high end, higher priced luggage suitcase just for the extra peace of mind when carrying fragile goods with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, good purchase., 9 Jan. 2015
I like this suitcase a lot. It holds a huge amount of stuff, the divider down the middle makes it easy to pack efficiently and find what you're looking for, and the pockets help keep stuff in place. It's lightweight for a hard-shelled case, and is easy to move, either on two wheels using the handle or using all four wheels. Having used a spinner case for a while now, I'd never go back to a two-wheeled version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than Expected, 21 Mar. 2014
Ordered this case for a two week holiday later in the year to replace soft cases. The case is bigger than expected which is great, although the hard shell feels like plastic bucket type plastic. I expected it to be more rigid. I am sure it will survive the thrill of airport carriers though. Although the combination lock is there I will also add a padlock as it seems quite flimsy. I do like the fact that you can zip each compatment shut with the inner lining so you can pack each side separetly and if the case is not full it wont mess up

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 30 July 2014
I love this! It has been with me as hand baggage from the UK to Ireland, America, Hawaii, Australia and many more! Strong and durable, best buy. It is the quality of one worth £150 like our others yet it is equally good!