5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Okay so i dont know whats in this stuff but I have DEFINITELY noticed that my eyes are much brighter. It doesnt get of dark circles completely but it makes a significant difference. The tub is very small but a little goes a long way. Great buy!
Published 13 months ago by Danyelle daley

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my eyes sting
Sorry, but like some of your other reviewers it makes my eyes sting so I had to discontinue using it after a few days. I just used it up on my lips, though it wasn't really creamy enough for my lips to make a difference.
Published 6 months ago by Maria J

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 23 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I love this eye cream. A little goes a long way and it feels lovely to apply. A def reduction in puffiness and dark circles...
Would recc to everyone (and have done so!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product with Great Benefits, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I bought this product for my girlfriend, she started using it and she noticed a change around her eyes after a week. The puffiness of her eyes gone down and her wrinkles almost disapeard. The cream feels very nice and sinks in very quickly. She is very happy with the product and I started using it as well because I think this is might be good for my under eyes as well....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I lost faith in eye creams, some far more expensive than this that had little effect. But this product - just WOW! Tried my first pot out a few months back and have just ordered my second pot as love it so much. Really noticeable results, the best eye cream product I have ever tried! Really reduces puffiness and I have really noticed a reduction in dark circles under my eyes. Great to find such an effective and reasonable eye cream product! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product!, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I've used this lovely eye cream for about a year now. It is soothing for my eyes first thing in the morning and I have noticed a softening of the lines around my eyes (though this is my own opinion!) I have been using this in conjunction with the English Rose daily moisturiser (which I also highly recommend).

5.0 out of 5 stars bright eyed eye cream, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
only been using it for a few days but can tell the difference all ready .. my eyes look brighter

5.0 out of 5 stars Its working for me – really impressed!, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I rarely get a goods night sleep so permanently have dark circles and I’ve noticed that when I poke around under my eyes, it goes wrinkley. So I’m really worried I’m going to get unsightly bags. This eye cream has mixed reviews on Amazon so I was a bit hesitant, so I decided to google the Lumin (cant' remember whole name) ingredient in it. Was easy to find good information in what looks like trustworthy sources, so I decided to buy it.
Instantly it felt lovely and cooling under my eyes and went in beautiful and felt like it was working straight away. The dark circles went overnight and within about a week, the skin under my eyes look much firmer. I will certainly keep on using this and although it’s a small cute pot, a little bit goes a long way, I reckon it will last at least 6 months. So really good value for money, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I love this product, it's my second purchase of it and it actually does work :))

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
Does not really get rid of dark circles maybe a slight improvement but takes at least 10 years off the under eye area when applied liberally every night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Eye Cream 20ml (Personal Care)
I think it does its job.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›