5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality scarf
Published 13 months ago by pearjan

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Lovely soft fabric but pulls very easily on earrings , finger nails etc. somehow doesn't feel generous enough in size , although I thought the measurements were ok. I have another Lola rose scarf which is full and lovely, this just seemed skimpy on size an quality.
Published 8 months ago by Julie sambidge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality scarf, 2 Dec 2013
pearjan (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lola Rose Leopard Lace Women's Scarf (Apparel)
I love this scarf, though it would be more accurately described as a wrap (it is two metres long and just under three quarters of a metre wide). I chose the grey print on a cream background. The colours are muted, therefore very flattering and versatile; it has a nice mix of prints which complement each other very well. This could be doubled over and used as a scarf from spring to autumn. It could also be used as a stole or wrap in the summer, or in the evening throughout the year. It is lightweight, but 100% wool so is actually good value for money. This would suit any of my female relatives and friends, though I would chose a more classic colour way for those who are more mature; the more 'in your face' colours may be better suited to the younger element.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lola, 27 April 2014
K. C. Mackenzie "mackie" (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lola Rose Leopard Lace Women's Scarf (Apparel)
This is a gorgeous scarf and an excellent price. It's a versatile piece that will go with countless outfits due to the neutral colours of cream and grey. I love the pattern - even if you are not a big fan of animal prints, this is subtle and teamed with the 'lace' pattern can be draped in a variety of ways and even worn as a shawl, due to the size of it. A great item to take on holiday - especially on the plane if you're feeling chilly. I absolutely love my Lola scarves and hope to add to my collection! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars LR scarf, 31 Mar 2014
I lovely Lola rose scarf, The leopard print design with a lace board is very pretty. The red pink colour is better in real life than on screen. A great scarf, very warm and a nice length too. A great price too as these are really expensive normally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lola Rose Scarf., 19 Dec 2013
I bought this scarf for a Christmas present but loved it so much i kept it for myself. Price was great too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 April 2014