I've loved the 'Her Angel' series from Felicity Heaton since I read 'Her Dark Angel' which is Apollyon's story!! Each book written has been better and hotter than the last... when we last visited the series in Her Demonic Angel (with Veiron, my favourite of all the guys 'til that point), I didn't think Felicity could out do herself.. well, how wrong I was!!!

Her Wicked Angel takes the series to new heights. It introduces fantastic new characters, more twists, turns & surprises and ramps up the pace and tension of the continued storyline!!

We meet all our old favourites but Asmodeus and Liora add a new edge to the whole thing!!!

When we previously met Asmodeus he was positively evil, truly wicked and torturing poor Nevar..... When we meet him in HWA we see him from a different perspective and boy, is this guy a contradiction in terms.. A wicked angel, fashioned from evil, who is really innocent and naive in so many unexpected way and still kinda wicked - but in a really hot way !!! ;-)
Asmodeus's interactions with the other angels, especially Apollyon, are at times fun to watch and gods, how I love those hell hounds!!

Liora is one of the good guys (well, good witches) with a touch of a dark streak that has recently gotten her into some trouble - I honestly loved the fact that she wasn't a goody, goody like her cousin!

The story was fast moving, action packed and filled with passion, romance, loads of tension and surprises!!

Felicity has hit the ball out of the park with book 6.... Can't wait to see what she brings us in the next instalment!!!

If you haven't read any of this series yet, do yourself a favour and get on it now!! Fantastic plot, great characters and loads of heat, passion and excitement, these books are a firm favourite of mine & definite go to reads again and again!!!!

This for me is a no questions 5* read - I would give it more *s if I could!!!!

**I received an ARC of this book from the author for an honest review**
on 20 September 2013
Wow...my breathing has only just returned to normal!

The best in the series, which is a tough call as all the other books in the series are exceptionally good. But I did believe Veiron's story couldn't be beaten but this book blows that one out of the water!

Asmoedus is an evil angel. The Devil's right hand man. Reeking havoc as easy as breathing and loving every second right?
Living in hell for centuries and carrying out every evil whim that his master desires he knows no different. So when the Devil desires Asmoedus to leave hell for the first time, find a witch named Liora in Paris and bring her to him, this is another easy task to complete...right?

That is until he meets Liora. She takes his breath away with her beauty and greets him by name. Who is this woman, why does she know him and why does he have a fierce need to protect her and keep her for himself?

But defying the Devil is never an easy or good idea to follow through with as you can imagine and he's beyond angry....

The world Felicity has created in this series is fab and entices you into her world wishing for your own angel. Its full of drama, intense passion which is off the charts and revealing that friendship and family ties can be built and made stronger despite past consequences.

Definitely a must read and the cover is also swoon worthy that you shouldn't resist.

Offered an arc of this book for an honest review - loved it!
on 21 September 2013
I was offered an ARC copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.
I have read and enjoyed all of the Her Angel series so far and was looking forward to this. I have to admit I have a weakness for a bad boy hero and let's be honest you cannot get much badder than Asmodeus, the king of demons. I was eager to read his story and see what made him tick and I was not disappointed. He is now my favourite hero in this series. I did not expect him to be so sweet underneath his evil exterior but what a nice surprise.
I equally adored Liora, our heroine. She is feisty and just a little bit wicked herself and a perfect match for Asdodeus.
I enjoyed catching up with other characters from the series so far, especially Erin, she does make me chuckle.
I also discovered two new characters in this book that I loved. You will have to read it to see who I mean.
Add to this all the plot twists, humour and strong emotions we have come to expect from Felicity Heaton's books and it makes for a very exciting ride.
I loved this from start to finish and it was one of those books that stays in my head for days after.
I highly recommend it to all ;0)
Review 6******

I received an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is the sixth book in Her Angel paranormal romance series. I LOVED IT!

First off, I would like to say that I LOVE the cover! Those eyes! Those muscles! *Swoon!*

Asmodeus is a fantastic character! He is the devil's right hand man, with a dark and evil presence that rivals that of his master. He is also Apollyon's twin. Whereas Apollyon is mostly good, Asmodeus is evil incarnate. He was created to be uncaring, and to find pleasure from the pain of Hell's inhabitants. He is truly the King of Demons! I fell under his spell pretty quickly, and have a SERIOUS book crush on him!

Liora is also a fantastic character! She is Erin's cousin, and is a very powerful witch who has a dark side. Sent to Paris, she meets Asmodeus and sparks fly!

I have been looking forward to reading this book ever since I found out that it was being written! I fell in love with the series when I first read Her Dark Angel last year. Each novella has unique characters, and Asmodeus and Liora are most certainly unique! This book is a joy to read! I loved the interaction not only between Asmodeus and Liora, but between Asmodeus and the rest of the characters from the first five novella's. It was nice to meet Apollyon, Serenity, Annalie, Lukas, Veiron, Erin, Marcus and Amelia again. There are two new characters that I would love to meet (with trepidation!). They are Romulus and Remus, Asmodeus's hell hounds. To say they are supposed to be vicious killers, these two are the cutest hounds! I would love one as a guard dog!
The story certainly has it's twists and turns! I was completely enthralled with the tale, and read it in one sitting! I found myself grinning at some of the dialogue, especially Erin's irreverent (but one sided) conversation with her father (the Devil). There are also some very hot scenes that burned hotter than Hell, and just about set fire to the book!
I am looking forward to reading Nevar's story as soon as possible!

Felicity Heaton is number one on my Favourite Authors List. I love her writing style - it is extremely fluid and flows beautifully! I am in awe of her talent to weave stories with characters that come alive on the page. I felt like I could bump into them whilst doing my shopping!

Due to the explicit scenes in the story, I do not recommend this book to younger readers. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love erotic paranormal romance or stories with sexy angels! This story can be read as a standalone, but I highly recommend that you read the other 5 books too! - Lynn Worton
on 19 September 2013
I was lucky to be offered an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review and was so pleased as it was already on my wish list!
This is the story of Asmodeus who is the devils right hand man and known as the King of Demons. He is everything his twin Apollyon isn't . Apollyon is a true angel seemingly full of goodness and yet carrying just a tiny hint darkness within him whereas Asmodeus is created from just darkness with a drop of the devils own blood to create the perfect killing machine. So alike and yet so very different the two dramatically different angels are forever locked in war until one can destroy the other.
The devils sends Asmodeus on a mission to bring back the witch Liora from the human world. Liora is the cousin of Serenity Apollyons true mate and as such is a prize indeed. Not knowing quite why the devil wants her in hell Asmodeus battles his fierce attraction for her but Liora has her own ideas! She wants Asmodeus and is determined that this hot sexy angel will learn what it means to feel.
Finding themselves hiding from the devil and his assorted demons the couple begin to discover each other. Asmodeus has done truly wicked deeds throughout his long life and finds it hard to believe that Liora can ever really care for him. He's convinced that he's unworthy of love and the sassy Liora is out to convince him that he's so very wrong. Liora is a breathe of fresh air in the barren world where Asmodeus exists and this smart witch knows a good thing when she sees it.Unfortunately the devil has other ideas and sets out to prove that theirs only room for one King in Hell!
A fabulous ride. This is the sixth book in this enjoyable series and I would suggest that starting with Her Dark Angel would give maximum satisfaction as each book builds upon the last. This can be read as a standalone romance but the author reintroduces some characters from previous books here.
If you enjoy hot smoking romance with lots of action then you just can't go wrong with this series. This is a fantastic story and this author has certainly hit her stride with this book.
Definitely recommended
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
'I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review'

Asmodeus is called The King of Demons. He despises being a servant of the Devil.

He defies him every chance he gets. When he is commanded to go to the mortal

realm to grab a woman and bring him to his master he is beside himself. In all

the thousands of years that he has been alive since his creation he has never

been aloud to go to that realm. When he see's the woman that he is supposed

to grab he knows two things automatically. One she is more than human. Two

he will not be taking her to his Master because she is his. No matter what he vows

to keep her safe and keep her away from the Devil. Even if that means having help

from the one person he hates almost as much as his master. Apolylon.

Liora is a Witch and she got in trouble with her Coven and they sent her to stay

with her cousin with the hopes that her cousin will straighten her out. While out

site seeing one day she notices Asmodeus watching her. She knows him because he

looks just like her cousins husband Apollyon. She is instantly attracted to him and

she definitely does not want to leave his side when she knows that he will protect her

from the Devil. Why he wants her no one knows. But no matter his desire to protect her

he is still under his masters command. Will he succumb or will he be able to resist?

My Opinion:

Another great story in the Her Angel series! I was so glad that Amodeus got his own story,

and was able to find his other half. Asmodeus has always come off as pure evil but all it takes

one small speck of good for it to grow. Felicity definitely grabs your attention with her books.

Each and every book that I have read of hers has been a page turner that I cannot put down!

This is book 6 in the series but you will definitely want to read books 4 and 5 before you read

this one. I am eager to see what else Felicity can come up with in this very addictive series.

'Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews'
on 24 September 2014
Her Angels series, book 6.
This is a series that must be read in order, or you will not understand the relationships between the characters.
Asmodeus is the Devil's right hand man, and the evil twin to Appolyon. He is sent to Earth for the first time in his very long life to collect a woman. In Hell he is all powerful and knows exactly what he is doing. That is not the case on Earth.
Liora is the woman he is supposed to take to his boss, but as soon as he sees her there is no way he will turn her over. She can see through his glamour to his true appearance . That is because she is a witch. Liora is usually in trouble for being rebellious and she has a dangerous temper. The only place he knows will be safe for her is back in Hell at his castle with him and his pets to protect her. That is until they get a visit from a dragon. Asmodeus has to find somewhere to stash Liora with someone capable of protecting her ,while he comes back to kill the Devil. The only people strong enough are the Angels and their mates but they all hate him because of is boss.
I don't want to tell you any more about the story and spoil it.I fell in love with Asmodeus . Someone who is so wicked but is also so innocent. The king of Demons has a soft center. Liora is a little on the wicked side herself. Asmodeus' pets are adorable and great fun. The fights are awesome and the sex scenes HOT but not crude. Just the way I like it. I am now ready for Nevar's story , I am lucky I have an A.R.C. of it to review.
on 12 October 2014
I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.

I thought that Veiron had stolen my heart but it appears that it is split in two and Asmodeus holds the other part! I will say that feisty, stubborn Liora is Asmodeus' perfect match. These two actually work together to move forwards. They know when they have hurt the other and make steps to say sorry or repair whatever damage may have been done. The interaction between these two is just perfect, whether it is witty or flirtatious banter or whether it is deep, soul-searching.

Erin and Veiron are also in this and continue to show just how wonderful they are together. I still love Erin's attitude and how she won't bow down to the male in her life but instead meets him toe to toe.

Amelia and Marcus also show up but Marcus appears to be more and more 'ghostly' as the series moves on. He is just fading into the background which is a shame whereas Amelia still feels that instead of the original angel she is the ultimate matchmaker but no one is good enough.

Tears, laughter, sexiness - it's all here. I can't not give it 5 stars!

ps, does anyone know where I can get a couple of my own hellhounds? Romulus and Remus are brilliant!!!
on 17 March 2014
LOVE all these book couldn't put them down wish there was more , the last two I love the best, every girl loves a bad boy
on 10 March 2014
sorry my spelling not so good but i hpe its understanded loved it so many cute angels good or bad but proves not all bad angels are bad and the love of a good women.