Published 13 months ago by An avid reader.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would rather read the story in just one book
I have not read 50 Shades of Bared to you, so I can't compare this book to them but reading some of the reviews, apparently it is very similar.

Published 16 months ago by Laura W

3.0 out of 5 stars Would rather read the story in just one book, 2 Dec 2012
Laura W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I read this as it was recommended a lot on the discussion board I read. I didn't mind paying just under £2 to read it and I like the authors style of writing. I can't say James did it for me...I'm not sure he is a proper Dom, he seemed a bit too soppy to be a controlling Dom.

I felt what happened near the end was a bit rushed. What I am annoyed about is the second book is nearly £5. I didn't like this book enough to pay that for the second installment. Goodness knows how much the third installment will be when it is released, but I'm sure this whole story could have been told in one book yet it now seems the norm (I blame 50 shades) to tell a story over a trilogy of books. I feel like these authors are taking the 'p' just a little bit. Especially with the pricing.

I would recommend this book, I liked it, I just didn't love it. I will keep an eye on the pricing of the second and third book and will read them if they are priced under £2.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a credible Dominant and Virgin imo., 24 Nov 2012
I bought this book because it is a genre I enjoy and it got loads of really good ratings and reviews on amazon.com.

So I was really looking forward to reading it. Unfortunately I did not resonate with the Dominant Billionaire James or the Virginal Bianca at all and found the writing style clumsy and unbelievable.

I'm finding it hard to finish this book. I mean I'm at 70% but I've started having to force myself to keep on reading from about 33% into the book.

James Cavendish reads more like a female than a male, the way he talks about and expresses his feelings ALL THE TIME. Not really how 'normal' men behave, let alone a Dominant male.

I just don't find James Cavendish a credible Dominant. He might be an attractive Billionaire and like BDSM-play, but he sometimes just don't seem in control enough of his emotions for a Dom. He sometimes even seem desperate and needy.
Then there is Bianca whom did not make a credible/believable Virgin imo. She just did not seem vulnerable or innocent enough for even a 23 year old Virgin.

Bianca and her best friend Stephen are both flight attendants. They have been friends since they were 14 year old runaways kids. They have been inseparable since then. Taking care of and protecting one another. I adore Stephan and just barely like Bianca.

The story is a good but definitely not original idea and the characters was just not well enough developed.

At this stage I'm finding it hard not to smirk and roll my eyes at the characters. I'm going to try to finish reading this book. But really, there are just too many good books out there waiting to be read. I'm not sure this book is worth wasting more time on.

I will most definitely NOT be reading the last two books in this Trilogy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but had issues with the BDSM element and her upbringing, 18 Mar 2013
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Right here we go, although I really liked this book, I found some of the content hard to be plausible........ I mean why on earth would a girl whose had a pretty nasty upbringing ever and I mean ever want to play in the BDSM lifestyle???? I know I myself have issue with submissive behaviour etc etc (I can't begin to fathom half of it) but this to me smacked of 'not quite right' why would someone want to be hurt when they been hurt for real growing up? Am I that naive really?

That said, I did find the characters come alive, I'm glad I waited to read this trilogy so I could read them all in one go, I did find myself wanting to read book two straight away which I have started. I could connect to all the people in the book, lead characters and support they all have charisma and I enjoyed the 'flight' element immensely, having several friends who are stewardess' I was happy to ride a few flights with Stephan, Biance and their crew, pilots and all.

All in all I found this a believable story except for the tying up and riding crop and smacking element, I'm intrigued to see how this plays out. My other concern is when James found out about her past he would still be ok with hitting her for his pleasure............. shakes head I just don't get that - at all.

Let's see how book 2 pans out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Cavendish aka Mr. Beautiful, Mr. Dominant, Mr. Mercurial. A lot of man!, 25 Nov 2012
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This was a good read. Struggled to put it down and needless to say I was quite anti-social and polished it off in about 6 hours!

Whilst it is a well-written book in it's own right and worth more than £1.93, it reads as a bit of a combination of Fifty Shades and Bared to You as there are a number of similarities. James; gorgeous billionaire businessman, dominant, intimidating and determined to get Bianca; flight attendant unaware of her attractiveness, composed, stubborn and totally drawn to him. Both have had traumatic pasts, as has her best friend Stephan (who is fabulous). It did take me a little while to warm to James, but on the whole he, Bianca and Stephan became easy to like and their journeys so far have made me smile, frustrated and saddened me.

Having finished it I have been left wanting to know more and I'm thinking that James Cavendish has potential. Definitely worth reading if you like this genre of book.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, 6 July 2013
I just couldn`t put it away. It had the same effect on me like the books about fifty shades of Grey. So, if you liked fifty shades I would recommend this book. If you haven`t read Fifty shades I would recommend them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 May 2013
Even better than 50 shades of Grey from my opinion. Keeps you wanting more, have ordered
the next two books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!!!, 17 April 2013
This is by far In my top 10 of Erotic/Romance Adult books!! Great writing and lovable characters.Will Not dissapoint and will leave you wanting more!!! Trust me ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 15 April 2014
Really enjoyed these books once again I was gripped and couldnt put the books down would say they are equally good as fifty shades

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Mr. Cavendish!, 11 April 2014
Well, hello Mr. Cavendish. Can't believe it's taken me so long to get around to reading this fantastic series. James Cavendish is such a naughty man but seems to be such a sweetheart too. Stephan is fab, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 2 April 2014
This series was literally amazing, it's up there with 50 shades, crossfire series and driven series. Amazing story line, great sex, had me hooked and was just an amazing read!

ARRAY(0xabe18fe4)