Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2014
Been looking forward to this album since I heard them on Kerrang last year, so I pre-ordered it as soon as I got the chance. I recommend listening to the singles Brainfreeze and British Weather before purchasing the album as they give you an idea of what the rest of the songs will be like, and each one's a banger! Despite being a relatively new band they've got no problem with developing their own sound.
The only thing I'd have to say is that it's just too short! Most of the songs are under two minutes which is a shame, but I look forward to hearing more in the future :)
on 13 January 2014
One of the best british bands at the moment. I love them, it's such a raw sounding record with a very distinctive sound. Amazing acoustically too. Lyrically it is fantastic with talented vocals they deaerve credit some songs remind me of nirvanas first stuff... Buy it!
on 19 January 2014
Reviving the British pop punk scene with Blitz Kids and Mallory Knox! Quality album and a fresh take on modern pop punk, great price and shipping as well.
on 14 February 2014
This album is insane!!!
They're making new generation of uk rock music!
So i rated 5 stars!!!
I hope they'll come to Japan and play shows!
on 5 August 2014
Amazing album - Can't wait for the opportunity to see them live!
on 16 February 2015
Good luck ordering this one! See the pun no really lovin this
on 1 September 2014
One of the best debut albums I've heard in years
on 10 December 2014
She loved it, especially that it was signed.
on 4 January 2015