5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly
The first thing I wanted to know when I was about to purchase this, was what's in the box (Not so clear) so here it is: The charger, a plastic battery case, and a battery for the Note 3 (identical to the original)
This product does what it says. It charges a second battery and quite quickly if you use the white cable that came with your Note 3.
Very handy if you...
Published 13 months ago by Markos

3.0 out of 5 stars This is another battery with the same power - not a better one
I think I must have mis-read the description so in case anyone does the same, this is another standard battery, not a better longer lasting one. My phone is only 2 months old but the battery runs out quickly. So I will keep this one as a spare in my handbag!
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. B

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 1 May 2014
Markos (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung Spare Battery Kit for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - White (Accessory)
Very handy if you want to use your Note 3 very heavily during the day. Two batteries are more than sufficient and this charger will keep your phone free, off the wall and always ready to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!!! 100% Genuine Samsung Battery and neat Charger!, 29 Nov. 2014
M. Samuels - See all my reviews
This kit is excellent. Genuine Samsung products as opposed to all the fakes that claim to be the real deal. I can charge 2 batteries at the same time using my phone and this charger and then carry the spare one with me as a back up, The case is compact, but doesn't look cheap or flimsy and does a very good job of charging the battery.

I really can't praise this enough, Why buy a cheap fake battery when you can can get the genuine article and a handy charger, that actually works!

I actually bought this on the strength of the other reviews so I must thank the previous reviews for their recommendations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a buy, 15 Jan. 2014
Very good. Just what I needed! Phone never had to been on charge just swap one empty battery for a fully charged battery. Can get a good charging/discharge cycle with the batterys making them live longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung charger, 15 Sept. 2013
This Samsung charger is what I have been looking for, the advantage of being able to charge my battery while I am at work or shopping or doing anything I want, and my battery is being charged while I am some where else, when I get home I have a fully charged battery, happiness is. Also thank you my suppliers they were excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Extra Battery kit for Galaxy S4 Mini, 28 Sept. 2013
When I chose it, I did afraid it's not a real Samsung product. It is 100% Samsung, I love it and would like to recommend to other user. I've it for approx. one month, the charging time is quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Official Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 replacement battery & charger, 13 Oct. 2014
Torn between purchasing one of those portable usb power pack thingy's and this item (Samsung replacement battery and charger). decided on this because when my battery runs out of juice its a simple case of popping in this fully charged replacement whereas with a portable usb power pack it would take an hour or two to recharge my phone. Price was £35.00p with free delivery so definitely not cheap however i'd rather pay a little more for an official product than a similar looking cheaper 3rd party knock-off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Saved my day many times, 23 Jun. 2014
The best product to have when using a smartphone with removable battery. It definately saves the day everytime you are out of battery. I have been buying Spare battery kits for all my samsung phones since day one. I also had battery kits for my Nokia phones in the past and i definately recommend it to all smartphone users.
Great quality product, slim, good design

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality bit of kit!, 11 Nov. 2014
Couldn't find a definitely genuine charger for my s4 mini for love nor money so settled for this instead. Was really impressed, really nice quality, love the three stage charging light and that there's a hard plastic case with it that once charged you can use to carry your spare battery around in your handbag for emergencies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger and Case For Spare Samsung Mini IV Battery, 22 Dec. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the box. Pretty essential as the Mini IV battery life between charging is short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Oct. 2013
Convinient to have this extra spare battery with you all the time in case of.
Easy to have in the pocket or in the bag.