Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 7 January 2014
Loved it. Really engrossing and unsustainable. I recommend it to anyone who loves sci fi and fantasy. Great book. Truly.
on 1 December 2014
A nice selection of science fiction and fantasy, by as yet largely unknown authors. Anyone interested in science fiction will find some thought provoking stories here.
on 12 January 2014
This collecton was very disappointing. Almost all of the stories limp along with weak plotting and even weaker characterisation. Grammar & spelling errors are the least of the problems. There are one or two enjoyable stories, but most are very amateurish.

I'm sorry I wasted my time.
on 11 January 2014
As a Kindle novice I was searching for something to download, and picked this up at random. As I'm only partway through the stories I cannot accurately judge the quality as a whole.