5.0 out of 5 stars Different, but love it!
We all know it was a massive risk from the band to do a softer type of music for this album but personally I feel this album is still as good as the others in it's own way. Obviously not everybody will love this album because of the change but songs like 'Broken Arrows', 'Battleships', and 'Traitor' show the diversity of the band which is one of the many reasons they are...
Published 11 months ago by Liam Wales

1.0 out of 5 stars What was he thinking!!!
Where do I start. This is a huge letdown - the previous albums have improved each time but this has failed to progress Daughtry and his band to the next level. One of the two decent songs on the album ' long live rock and roll' tells of the need for 'big guitars and music for the soul' - unfortunately there isn't a 'big guitar' anywhere on the album and 'soulless' was my...
Published 27 days ago by JMoore

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazzzzzing, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
Chris Daughtry has it all. A voice to die for and he is as good, if not better, live as he is on CD. Love it all

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
I've been a Daughtry fan for a while now and this album is amazing! My favourite songs from this album are Waiting for Superman and Baptized. The songs are catchy and I just love their music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
Bought for my daughter but I am hooked - fantastic tracks and vocals. A brilliant album worth a listen to

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
A pop album. In my view although there are some nice tunes this doesn't come close to his other cd's. Needs electric guitar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
This is my favourite album so far this year. Daughtry have created their best album to date. My favourites are the beautiful ballad 'Broken Arrow' and uplifting and true 'Long live rock & roll' but to be honest not a bad track on the record. Daughter are going from strength to strength.

2.0 out of 5 stars Generic Pop Album, Not Worthy of the Band, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
Poor effort from the band this. Virtually no 'Rock' and lots of 'Pop'. It sounds like an album the record company would have wanted rather than the album we'd have expected from them doing their own thing. Bearing in mind how good the other albums were makes it even more disappointing.

If this had been the first Daughtry album I'd heard I wouldn't have bought any of the others and written them off as a mediocre pop band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baptized Indeed., 17 April 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
I really enjoy daughtrys' music,so when I saw this CD and the price I knew I had to get it. There is not a song I dislike but I have to say my favourite is Broken Arrow. A really good offering and I hope there will be more great music to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing vocals, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
While I don't think this album is bad in any way, I can't help but think that Daughtry's voice isn't used to its full potential and when you are known for being a growler, you must growl. The music here is great but let the next album be a mixture of both heavier rock and pop ballads as well, the opening track didn't leave as strong an impact on me as did "Renegade" on Break the Spell! Also to be noted, when you buy a Deluxe Edition of an album, you ought to get more than just one dimmed out band photo! So some more artwork would be nice in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
i love everything about this album!

Baptized single is incredible as are many others on the album!

excellent buy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Baptized (Deluxe Version) (Audio CD)
LOVE this album. Great tracks! 100% Recommend. Songs are a nice variety of tempo and meanings.
Brilliant band, excellent live.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Baptized (Deluxe Version)
Baptized (Deluxe Version) by Daughtry (Audio CD - 2013)