5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!
This item was really good value and well made. I would recommend this every time. If there were 6 stars I would rate it as 6.
Published 7 months ago by Maggie

1.0 out of 5 stars iPhone cover
Loved the fact it matched my green phone but magnet holding clip moves so case won't stay shut-get what u pay for I suppose
Published 9 months ago by Spuddysmissus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Green PU Leather Wallet Case Cover for iPhone 5C With Card Holders By Connect ZoneŽ (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars iPhone cover, 16 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 27 Oct 2013
Like the color, its good one. Worth for the money. I used it for my iphone 5c since its release date .

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy little holder, 23 Oct 2013
The green wallet matches my new 5C perfectly. It looks smart and is quite eye catching and it protects my phone. Very handy if you want to go out with just your phone and a credit card. The one downside is that it is difficult to talk on the phone because of the case. Delivery was much quicker than estimated.