5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty happy with this wallet
Published 7 months ago by Caveman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good wallet. It is a bit big and hard ...
Good wallet. It is a bit big and hard but does loosen up with time. Unfortunately the coin purse has come apart after 6 months. I'm gonna have to pay a bit more on my next wallet i think.
Published 5 months ago by Jack Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty happy with this wallet, 3 Dec. 2014
Pretty happy with this wallet, I've owned it for about a month now and I'm very pleased with it. It has slightly fewer pockets than my last wallet but it still has plenty of slots for my cards, business cards, sentimental trinkets, other cards, photo ID and wads of cash (only dreaming). Actually, one thing that was not made clear in the listing was, the left panel, inside the wallet folds out, to the left, revealing four more card slots (to the right of the flap) and a translucent, nylon mesh, photo ID compartment (the underside of the flap). Underneath the four card slots are two more card slots making a grand total of 9 compartments or 10 if you include the photo id slot, 11 if you include the change pouch and 13 in total including the two paper money slots. The change pouch is actually loads bigger than on my last wallet, it can hold well over a tenners worth of change without causing the shape of the pocket to excessively bulge. The flap holding it closed is fastened securely by a single press-stud that is more than capable of staying closed. I can now stash my fat wads neatly in my pocket! The material in between the two paper money slots seems pretty tough and the stitching all round looks pretty durable. The leather still smells all nice and leathery and it has nice finish which has worn well over the last few weeks. I would like to mark the rating down a little due to the price but frankly, due to my over all satisfaction with the product, I could only justify a half star penalty so I reluctantly decided to round up instead of down. I'm sure there must be cheaper wallets available with the same functionality, however this wallet does emanate a vibe of superior quality. So, if you want to treat your money, with no concern for money, then I'm fairly confident that your money will be very pleased and comfortable inside this well made money holder. I will be sure to update this review if anything undesirable happens to my wallet over the next few years.

Peace out.

P.s. I have just been reading other peoples reviews for this wallet and I noticed that someone mentioned that they couldn't fit £20's and £50's in it. I can't imagine what they were doing wrong but my wallet has ample space for twenties and there is about one and a half inches of empty space next to a fifty. How many fifties did they have!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wallet, 15 Jun. 2014
Its the best wallet ever had!!! it smells lovely its pure quality compartments for all your bank cards , the leather is so soft & stylish know its going to last years nuce size not too big or small defenatly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought this wallet as a Christmas present for my 14 year-old nephew. When it arrived I was immediately impressed by the quality and feel of the wallet, especially considering the price paid. It's very functional and has plenty of room for cards, cash and an extra pocket for coins etc. I spent sometime looking for wallets, as this was my nephew's first. He was delighted and said it was a real grown-up wallet. Overall, a great purchase. In fact, I'm so impressed I'm going to buy one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars none, 23 Feb. 2014
very good in all; not only has it got enough spaces for card and credit cards but its in a hard leather finish that makes it to be held by un steady hands, like mine :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied., 16 Dec. 2014
Absolutely chuffed with this! Smells beaut, looks beaut! Amazing quality! Ever so slightly darker than it looks in the picture but cannot fault it at all! Very high class and would highly recommend! If you're not sure whether to buy it or not... BUY IT! You won't be disappointed, in fact you'll be surprised as the pictures don't do it justice!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good wallet. It is a bit big and hard ..., 7 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and quality, 24 May 2015
Lovely wallet! It is able to hold everything I need to put inside it with room to spare. As a note of caution it is quite a bit darker then it appears in the photo but I actually prefer this to the colour shown. All of the sections are lined and the press stud for the pocket is strong enough to hold plenty of coins. I would recommend this to anyone and would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, 20 Oct. 2014
Really nice leather wallet, big enough to take plenty of cards, cash and receipts but not too bulky for a normal pocket.
Looks great, nice quality leather and stitching, does pick up marks on the leather, especially when wear in jeans but for me they don't affect the appearance badly, just looks like they are meant to be there

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 Oct. 2014
An absolutely gorgeous wallet which is well sized and priced, as I have only had it for a few weeks I cannot comment on its long term durability, but so far it is showing no signs of wear, only a softening of the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Besides looking absolutely great, it has style and elegance and I have ..., 16 April 2015
Besides looking absolutely great, it has style and elegance and I have already had people ask me where I got it and ofcourse I have had no hesitation in telling them.