5.0 out of 5 stars Very good products.
So after a month course using these products:

The Creatine is very good quality and so is the Testo Extreme, I noticed visual improvements in muscle size and general definition. as expected.

The Testo Extreme was quick and convenient to dose first thing in the morning, with the applicator taken orally. After taking this I found that I was less...
Published 3 months ago by damian cheshire

3.0 out of 5 stars ... know where or what it is doesnt taste too bad taste like apple sours haha
I havent really noticed a differance i put weight on but not visably its not muscle weight i dpnt know where or what it is doesnt taste too bad taste like apple sours haha
Published 17 days ago by dean b

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, good price as well!, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Anabolic Muscle Stack: Decabolic Creatine & Testo Extreme Anabolic - Strongest Legal Testosterone Booster / 10 Blend Creatine Powder (Personal Care)
I tried your product for the first time almost a year ago and i did 5 cicles of it, combined with creatine as well. With a good workout and the right diet I realised my body was more toned and strong. You could tell after a week or two. That is why i keep using it and my flatmate after me decided to try it out.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
The creatine seemed ok, but the testo stuff taste rank and noticed no effect

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 12 Aug 2014
Maximus "Bubba" (Jo'burg South Africa) - See all my reviews
It ddint do it for me

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is AMAZING!, 1 Oct 2013
This product is a must have. Before I began taking this product, I felt tired all the time. I was overweight but lacked the energy to exercise. This product changed everything. I feel more alive after taking this product, and it has enabled me to finally have the energy to start and finish a workout. This product really works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing creatine, 13 Feb 2014
i ordered this because i had been going to the gym for a while and i had reached a massive plateau and couldnt make any gains so i got this and i was very impressed with the creatine blend, i saw huge gains in a matter of weeks and felt bigger and stronger very quickly, however, the testo extreme didnt work at all, i made no noticeable gains with it and it was a waste of money so next time i will be buying the creatine on its own

1.0 out of 5 stars s***!, 24 Mar 2014
testo ex anabolic is wank, creatine is ok stay away from the testo liquid waste of money & you do get quite bad mood swings...

2.0 out of 5 stars Testo + creatine, 28 Nov 2013
Not the results I was looking for really. Not seen any gains . No more than just protien shakes themselves. Maybe it was not wright for me. Order tho came quickly so no complaints there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Aug 2014
good stack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Stuff, 23 Sep 2013
the product is better than described. i truly gained alot from the product and would recommend to anybody 5 star. fast delivery and amazing communication throughout aswell :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 20 Nov 2013
I been using this combination around 12 weeks now whilst going to the Gym 3 times a week, in the 1st couple of days my sex drive improved alot I am 37 years old but I feel younger like in my 20s, also my strength is improving easily at the Gym and I am recovering quicker from my workouts instead of two days to recover its only been taking me 1 day for the aches and pains to go. I have had gynoclomastia since I was around 12years old but this stuff is not making it worse, I highly recommend these products and will continue buying it.