on 6 October 2015
Bought for our 10 month old little boy, for when we're out in the evenings past his bedtime - he always falls asleep in the car, but that usually entails waking him up to put him in his sleeping bag once we reach home.

With this travel sleeping bag that's unnecessary - we give him his supper, change him and pop him in the bag. He falls asleep on the drive home, but we can put him straight to bed with minimal disruption.

The design is great, although I'd prefer a different background colour to white - the pattern is colourful and interesting to babies. The fit is as you'd expect, and the sleeping bag is well made.

My only negative is that it's sometimes tricky to pull the bag clear of the lower strap on car seats, which can end up waking the baby - thus limiting it's usefulness some. Think I've just about got used to it now, but occasionally it still catches me out!
on 18 May 2016
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
These Growbag's are brilliant and now its summer, time to get the 1.0tog out for the little ones! The pattern is great, hasn't faded after many washes and our boy loves curling up in them at night in his PJ's.
on 11 September 2015
This is ideal for when you are out and about with your baby and it is their bedtime. The only downside is that the zip can be a bit fiddly to do up but a bit of practise soon gets you over that. It is thin so layer up if it is evening or winter as we did with a hoodie over the top with a blanket and a hat and it was fine. Baby slept soundly and then when we got home we just lifted and popped into the cot. No need toundoing anything and waking baby up. A good size too.
on 26 June 2016
Perfect for my little one. Very light weight and easy to use. Keeps him secure with the poppers under the arms until he grows a bit more and keeps him at an appropriate temperature without any fear of him suffocating. Highly recommend.
on 19 July 2016
Not a great fan of this. We put my toddler in his bag in the cot, sometimes once he's fallen asleep and with this one you can't do it up without disturbing him as its you have to get his arms through the holes. Hadn't realised its one that can be used with a 3 point harness which is possibly why.
on 29 August 2015
Grobag are definitely the best sleeping bags for little ones, since using these my little boy has slept really well. The designs are fantastic, my son loves looking at bright colours. They also wash and dry really well.
on 16 November 2014
Good sleeping bag. It is lightweight which is good for rooms that are slightly warmer. The opening at the bag and the double zip is very convenient if you want to take your child out in a car seat without taking them out the sleeping bag.
on 3 September 2014
Love it! My 13 month old kept trying to climb out of his bed. He could easily get out of his other sleep bags. Grobag is perfect for him!! He hasn't gotten out of it once. Mommy can sleep better now :-)
on 18 August 2015
have got other makes of sleep sacks but we always find the grobags are the best. this one is great for daytime naps or sleeping during the summer
on 22 November 2014
Love it, especially the front zip

See one answered question