5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem from Roxio
I have used Roxio Photosuite for many years and have always found it stable, easy to use and very efficient when images need some work. I bought this simply as an upgrade from an older version when I purchased a new computer. It is a superb update, and at a very reasonable price, hence i can wholeheartedly recommend it!
Published 9 months ago by Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Amatuers
Published 2 months ago by Michael Gibbons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Amatuers, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
Bought this as have had Roxio 9 on Windows XP, now have a Toshiba i7 system running Windows 8.1, had bought and returned NXT as it would not work on 8.1 on videos, photos were fine. Saw NXT2 and gave it a try hoping problems were fixed. After initial problems where the process would not complete and came up with an error ( 8004520C error while encoding ) and having tried several suggested fixes, I uninstalled GOOGLE CHROME....... and now NXT2 is fine. They seem to have resolved the issues of the earlier NXT. We find this software easy to use and follow with helpful tips as you go. We are not professionals nor are we likely to be, but we produce slide shows, calendars and DVD's with pictures and videos mainly for family use. For us this now works and is fine.
For delivery from George & Freddie I would give them 5 stars as delivery was so prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem from Roxio, 11 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great (I think), 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
Was bought as a Christmas present for my dad I'm guessing its good as I've not heard him complain about it once!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photgraphy software, 24 May 2014
R. Edwards (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
I bought this software for my wife as we had to buy another computer, which came with Windows 8.
She has been using Roxio software for several years but her copy was getting old and was not compatible with her new computer.
She is very pleased with this software and is experimenting with the new features over her old copy.
It performs very well and is suitable for all her needs, including Video.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roxio Creator NXT 2, 21 Feb 2014
B. SIMPSON "Theskenic" (Essex) - See all my reviews
One Problem.
I had Creator 2012 but when I bought a new monitor I found none of the video items would work. I got a message saying that my monitor resolution was to low. It was in fact set to 1920x1080, far higher than the lowest recomended by the program. I tried various resolution settings to no avail. Thinking that 2012 was not compatable with my new high res monitor, I then bought Creator NXT2 but had the same problem. After spending a lot of time I finaly discovered the problem. In the screen resolutin window click on "Make text and other items larger or smaller". I then changed the setting from 150% to 125%. Problem solved. I have knocked off 1 star for all the frustration caused. I have used Roxio Creator for some years now and have found it does all I need it to do. If I had not had this problem I would still be using the 2012 edition. I am using Windows 8.1. Eizo Foris FS2333 monitor.

2.0 out of 5 stars easy to use and functional, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
This is the third Roxio video editing programme I've purchased. Apart from some odd gremlins in the past, the last version (2009) worked very well and, initially, this update seemed also to be intuitive, easy to use and functional. I'm a bit surprised at some of the comments about the lack of capability to add captions, credits etc. This is extremely easy - that user must have a fault of some kind.

But, now to the reason for only giving 2 stars. After a couple of months of trouble free use (creating a long and complex piece of video - with images accompanied by music, captions, still images, slow-motion zooms and pans and a whole host of other 'fiddly' bits to make it all look really professional and a bit of fun to watch) the whole damn thing just died. The link on my homepage kept giving me a "Roxio has stopped working" message. Repeated messages to the help page led to various suggested fixes (by a parent[?] company called Corel) none of which worked. Eventually, I arranged a remote session with the technical support (in the USA) where my PC was taken over by the technician. Even HE couldn't fix it. My PC is now with PC World who have removed various malicious programmes (unconnected to Roxio but it was suggested they may have been causing the problem) but even they cannot get Roxio to start working again. I made the mistake of buying this by download so I don't have a disc to retry and, to my amazement, there turned out to be only a 3 month warranty on the downlaod, which has now expired. Further EMails to Roxio have met with silence. So, I've been researching other video editing software and may have to lie to the loss of the £50+ spent on the Roxio download.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
Had to buy this because Microsoft don't include a DVD burner in Windows Movie Maker 2012 or Windows 8.1. I have used this product on my old Win XP PC and it works wonderfully. With My DVD burner included in the program. I can now burn my Photographs and videos to play on my DVD player and watch on TV, I can use both Windows Movie Maker or Roxio Video to make my movies then include them on the same DVD using menus within MY DVD, that way I get to use lots of transitions and other utilities. Oh! Yes and another good point, it was less than half the normal price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
RJ Norris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
good software does exactly what they claim

1.0 out of 5 stars No after sales service, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
Bought Creator NXT 2 to edit HD video and photographs with the intention of burning HD movie productions onto DVDs, which could then be played on a TV via a Blu-ray player. Having spent a considerable amount of time and effort becoming familiar with the software my first project failed at the final writing format stage with the error message: "Project_BuildToDevice() AuthorScript call failed". The FAQs page on the web site suggested to first write and save a disc image file, which also failed with the same error message. Unfortunately there appears to be no after sales service, so the purchase was a waste of both money and time.

5.0 out of 5 stars roxio creator, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) (CD-ROM)
a good replacement for my old roxio creator, as we now have a windows 8, fast and easy to use

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC)
Roxio Creator NXT 2 (PC) by Roxio (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista)