5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Good product. i would recommend it. excellent price your kids will love it. It will really help them improving their numeracy.
Published 9 months ago by BigDan

1.0 out of 5 stars UNSAFE & SHODDY WORKMANSHIP
Published 1 month ago by Renée Davy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Traditional Wooden Abacus - Classic bead sliding counting frame with ten rows of colourful beads. (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it great for helping her with her maths, 17 Aug 2014
Daughter loves it great for helping her with her maths. Nice size to take away with you as well light bright and colorful.

1.0 out of 5 stars UNSAFE & SHODDY WORKMANSHIP, 6 Nov 2014
The service was prompt, as I received my item the following day. However, the quality is poor! I bought this for my 20 month old, so I unwrapped the packaging and we began to count on it. Within 30 minutes, the colour from the beads had transferred onto my baby's hands and I noticed splinters on the rows of the abacus. It's a shame, but it's shoddy workmanship and clearly doesn't meet EU Standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my son to do counting and to make it fun.., 25 Nov 2014
reasonable priced and arrived promptly cant ask for more than that except to get my son to do counting and to make it fun...thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014
well packed good quality and good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec 2014
Good value product. Comes in a retro box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct 2014
Very good item for price

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 7 Aug 2014