Format: DVD|Change

on 1 February 2014
As said in the title, if you loved part 1 of this anime then you would already of had this pre-orderd. If you haven't seen the anime before then i would seriously recommend it, constantly keeping you on your toes with a few twists :)
on 25 April 2016
In this volume of SAO we witness plot twist after plot twist. It even finishs with not just one but 2 epic battles and a major revelation. Can't say anything else without spoiling it.
on 22 May 2014
this is a great series very good story line and the picture quality is excellent it is a must buy
on 7 March 2016
Great watch!! Loving the series!!
Didn't expect to get into the series as fast as I did.
on 25 November 2014
arrived fast enough. And well it's sword art, can't really say anything bad about that.
on 17 October 2013
Even though the Blu-ray isn't out yet, I've still seen all the episodes and love it. I decided to write before it came out because I think the one star reviews are completely unfair towards the show, and I don't want it to scare newcomers away from trying it.

Don't get me wrong though. I do honestly think it deserves five stars. It has good action, likeable characters, an awesome soundtrack and even some humor in there. If you like video games you are going to enjoy it even more, like me.

But, being fair, this probably won't be a five star show for everyone. I do know a lot of people find it a bit overrated, so some might only see it as a four or three star show. But as I said, the one star reviews are completely unfair towards the show, and I absolutely love it.

One last thing. Because I'm writing this before getting the Blu-ray , I haven't heard the english voices yet, so I can't review those. But, coming from one of the few anime fans that prefers english voices, it's fantastic even with only Japanese voices. And if the english voices are good, well, that just makes it better.
on 26 January 2016
Bought for my son who requested it. He said it's great.
on 15 February 2015
love this anime part 2 and 4 came sooner than expected
on 31 July 2014
Great anime, it is very gripping from start to finish.
on 25 January 2016
good series that was worth buying in bluray