Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 November 2013
Following on from "Hope and Hindrance", the album shows musical maturity across the board. With more sophisticated technical aspects and some downright brutal riffs peppering the entire album, listeners are occasionally treated to a brief respite in the form of atmospheric segues and clean vocals, but not for long. Like an unhinged serial killer, the album doesn't stop with the audible assault until you forcibly remove it from your ears.
on 13 July 2014
I have listened to this album a lot since i bought it 5 months ago. Its still splendid stuff! its heavy, its brutal, but with heart and soul. its hard British metal. Do i love this more than Bring me the Horizon's Sempiternal? Its close.
on 10 June 2016
A superb sound without doubt. Chunkier than a tin of chappie. A heavier blend of Killswitch and Chimaira. Love it. Headphones, absurd eye-bleeding volume, bounce off the walls. No ridiculous pre-pubescent fixations with misleading interpretations of Judeo-Christian demons, no nauseating pity-hunting depression.....just pure, spine-rattling heaviness. Soul-food. :-)
on 28 April 2016
fear factory ish with less scream
on 8 January 2014
I bought this for my 16 yr old son for Christmas.He thinks its great, but to my ears it is just a loud noise. I love all kinds of music but can't get to grips with this. I am a 60's fan but times seem to have changed.My son reckons i've lost the plot ,perhaps he's right. 5 stars because he loves it and that's what matters.