4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
I love this song,really tells a story
And you can dance to it well sexy like,have it on repeat most days
Published 13 months ago by nicola

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon mp3 doesn't work
I can not get any of my music and can't figure out how to get my money back! Amazon Mp 3 is the worst thing ever and there seems to be no way of getting my money back! I am not happy! I hate Amazon
Published 17 months ago by Julie

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Hold On, We're Going Home (Album Version) [feat. Majid Jordan] (MP3 Download)
I love this song,really tells a story
And you can dance to it well sexy like,have it on repeat most days

5.0 out of 5 stars even my mum loves this, 7 Jun. 2014
just love everything about this song the beat and rhythm even the repetitive lyrics are repetitive. Love listening to it but adore dancing round the house to it. Can't wait to be able to dance with my girl to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to get it, 23 Feb. 2014
Heard this, could not believe this is a Drake piece. The Majid Jordan duo did this justice and brought a haunting quality to this song. Nice

5.0 out of 5 stars love this song, 4 Feb. 2014
This song is very catchy & once you hear it, you will never forget it. Song of the year! X

5.0 out of 5 stars Different for Drake, 17 Jan. 2014
Drake being a rapper, manages to present the most amazing ballad based song. I'm loving the fact that he manages to present a more caring side. Just an amazing song overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tune, 30 Dec. 2013
Kept hearing this on the radio and already owning only a few of Drakes previous singles thought I'd check it out and couldn't resist, just had to buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Nov. 2013
Great song, love listening to this in the car to pass the time away or having it on in the background at home

5.0 out of 5 stars The man is a genius, 8 Nov. 2013
Its just a guy with a brilliant voice singing about a girl he fancies. You cant get better then that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome track, 4 Nov. 2013
Brilliant track - this is my favorite song at the moment and love listening to it over and over. It was easy to download and listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome track, 17 Aug. 2014
Reminding of Warren G this is simply an awesome track. What else can I say about just has a great grove and oozes summer all day long.