5.0 out of 5 stars Curse triology
Excellent third novel in the series must read in order to get the full story, well researched, thoroughly enjoyed the books
Published 4 months ago by Ryder

3.0 out of 5 stars Inevitable sequel......
I have only given this book 3 stars, as I found the inattention to detail really annoying! That an American teenager could don a ragged dress and pass for a local was laughable, I would hav e liked more explanation!
Published 6 months ago by Catbalou113

5.0 out of 5 stars Curse triology, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Breath of Yesterday (The Curse Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of Yesterday, 15 April 2014
I really like the book, it makes me want to visit Scotland
I really can't wait for book number 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Inevitable sequel......, 10 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down. I loved book 1 and this was just as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Breath of yesterday, 5 Mar 2014
The curse series is really good, have really enjoyed reading them all so sorry I've come to the end,look forward to reading more of Emily Bold

4.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 4 Mar 2014
This is the second in the series and I found it to be just as enthralling as the first book. Will be interesting to see if there is a third book and where the author will go with the theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of yesterday, 26 Feb 2014
Mrs. June Watson (Halstead, Essex Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I couldn't out the book down. I loved every page of it, I felt I was there every step of the way. Really great book. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but I needed more., 22 Feb 2014
Undreia U. Capewell "Chasing the Dragons" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I am a little sad because I am enjoying this series. But it just seem a bit too predictable. Again, I am sad to write this in my review because I really really love the characters. I just needed more from the story. I needed more Miss Bold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent/ well done, 2 Feb 2014
From first to last page this book does not disappoint.You don't want it to end. Don't miss out on this gripping tale full of excitement and wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as entrancing as the first, 29 Jan 2014
I read the first of the curse series in a day and was completely entranced. This time I struggled. I don't know whether it's pushed the storyline too far or if the Scottish text is a turn off (being a Scot myself). It all felt a bit forced and whilst it is a fiction book it felt untrue. The first book you were catapulted into the romance and believed its strength. This time I felt like it was the bad sequel or that time when you know the relationship is over and its just routine.

A good book but I wish she had let sleeping dogs lie.