4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Was The Same
Published 10 months ago by H Yuksel

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great
Wasn't as impressed as I thought it would be. Was a bit let down by drake.......big expectations not delivered. Songs we're hit and miss
Published 12 months ago by Flawal

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Was The Same, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same (Audio CD)
This is definitely a great album, before I listened to this album I wasn't really a Drake fan but after hearing this album I could definitely say that Drake is one of the best out there. This album is definitely worth buying as for the price of £9.90 you get both the hard copy and the mp3 version. Which is great as you get the hard copy and the mp3 for a bargain price, as most may know the mp3 version on Itunes is £10.99 so this is definitely worth your while. That's the main reason why I got this as you get it with free mp3. The mp3 is the main reason for my purchase as I don't use hard copies but I like to make a collection out of them.

NOTE: When I received the hard copy it was in horrendous condition, the case was broken and the CD kept falling out, the worst part was that, that is how Amazon dispatched it to me as there were no broken parts inside the packaging. I didn't bother with the return as it charges you the entire price of the mp3 version due to the free auto-rip, so I was better off keeping it as I pretty much only use the mp3 version, also its a hustle to return stuff. But of course this is the first time I had an major issue with Amazon, so this doesn't mean it would happen to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drake does it again, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same (Audio CD)
Amazing album once again. Different feel from the previous albums, which is great because you don't feel like you're listening to the same old style. You can hear the growth in his music. Lyrics are meaningful and deep. Singing is beautiful as usual.

DEFINITELY worth buying. There's a range of songs on there for everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great, 12 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Drake knows Too Much, brilliant., 8 Oct 2014
Mmmmmmm!

What can say here, great lyrics, huge talent, the man knows too much.

Drake

Don't think about it too much, too much, too much, too much
There's no need for us to rush this through
Don't think about it too much, too much, too much, too much
This is more than just a new lust for you
The man knows too much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same (Audio CD)
Great album and my daughter loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top CD's at the moment, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same [Explicit] [+digital booklet] (MP3 Download)
I love this album I can play it from start to finish. I wasn't a Drake fan until I went to his concert which then prompted me to buy the album so glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars drake music cd, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same (Audio CD)
Preasent for my daughters birthday she loved it cant really comment as not my choice of music but good customer service and good value

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 30 May 2014
Hasn't made me a Drake fan. Not gna get any of his other albums, but its ok. I listen to it from time to time

4.0 out of 5 stars album review, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Nothing Was The Same (Audio CD)
the album came on time and i like the cd cool songs could of been better though. i will defenetly be purchasing of amozon again for more products. Im happy with is cd purchase