on 21 February 2014
After reading some very helpful and expert reviews on Amazon, I chose this version.I couldn't write a comparative review, though I did listen to a few samples to try to understand better the points the experts were making. It's a wonderfully-played, beautifully recorded version, and at a tenner for the two CDs, it's more than value for money. It certainly added a lot to my Christmas!
on 11 November 2013
A joyful recording.

And I encountered no problems downloading all Parts and Numbers.

1987: John Eliot Gardiner, Anthony Rolfe Johnson (tenor, Evangelist), Anne Sofie von Otter (alto), Olaf Bär (bass), Hans Peter Blochwitz (tenor), Nancy Argenta (soprano), Monteverdi Choir, English Baroque Soloists. Archiv Produktion.
on 4 January 2015
Wonderful music
on 30 June 2014
Another excellent performance from John Elliot Gardiner
on 20 October 2015
Great version
on 4 November 2013
I purchased the MP3 but can only download 2 tracks. Where's the rest? The cloud player downloads successfully for all other albums so can only assume this is a faulty item.
on 3 November 2013
Of the advertised 65 songs only 40 reached my Kindle Cloud.
Where are the rest?The version I have is thus critically deficient.