on 7 February 2014
This game made someone laugh so hard that they actually sharted their pants laughing at one of our new year parties.

I swear that the above is not a joke.

I have never laughed harder, longer or in unison more with people in my life than I have while we've been playing this game.
If you're a prude, you probably won't like it but you're the people who, ironically, need this game in your life more than anyone and have often turned out to be the ones in the game who have come up with the funniest and wrongest answers on a very regular basis.
Throw some booze into the mix and it is very likely you will leave the game having herniated from giggling.

I truly cannot recommend this game high enough.
on 9 June 2016
Without the expansion packs the main game would become quite monotomous. When we play we get through an awful lot of cards!

These extra packs provide 1000s more combinations and come with some blank cards for you to write down your own ideas- can be extremely entertaining ;)

I have purchased all 6 expansion packs, enough said really! My only gripe is the cost, once you've played the main game you will want to play again. And again..leaving you with little choice but to expand. This makes for one expensive game!

I have to say though for the hours of laughter it's provided it's well worth it. Beware the expansion packs do not have a UK version so you may have some cards that require googling!!

I particularly like to get this game out when people I have to pretend to like come round for dinner. The look on the mother in laws face-priceless ;)
on 4 January 2014
Very very funny adult game have laughed so much with friends Got the UK version at Christmas and now have the four US updates too
on 6 March 2016
Fabulous expansion pack for a absolutely hilarious game. Be warned when your grandmother asks you what smega is can be hilariously awkward!!!
This expansion pack goes with the main cards against humanity game which is utterly hilarious and thoroughly recommended. Ive had so much fun playing this with all my different groups and circles of friends. A great drinking game. It encourages everyone to 'come out of their shell!!' ( that's an understatement!)
Every time you play its different as the card combinations are random each time and there are countless possibilities. This expansion lack can only add to those possibilities. If your game is needing another injection of hilarity then buy this and the others too!!
on 14 January 2015
Love this game, goes perfectly with the original base game. I play this with my house mates all the time and we have a right laugh. Fun game to play, but make sure you have the base game for it. Good for people with a sick sense of humor
on 15 January 2016
If you haven't played cards against humanity, you are missing out - totally hilarious, if very un-PC.
Expansion packs are great, as gives plenty of card options to keep the game fresh and interesting. Also features blank question and answer cards, so you can make up some of your own. I wrtie on these with a sharpie marker.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 June 2014
If you are reading this you probably already know that Cards Against Humanity is one of the most fun games ever invented. The expansions are just as good as the original.

I was a bit disappointed by the number of cards. We got through the entire set in 20 minutes play. We found you could replay them about a dozen times. Doing the sums that makes about 16 hours play from all four expansions for £32 - on the expensive side but I don't regret it as they are fantastic fun.

For those confused by the alternatives, the four US expansion sets are the ones you need even if you have the UK set.
on 28 December 2013
I would recommend this game/expansion to anyone who isnt easily offended and has a pretty sick sense of humour. it certainly isnt for everyone.
on 8 February 2015
If you are like me and have played the original game quite a few times, you always want some fresh cards to throw into the mix to add to the fun. There are some good ones in this set, for those with a dark and graphic sense of humour.
on 18 November 2015
If you enjoy laughing at other people, have a sick sense of humour, or are just generally a bit of an d**k, then this game is FOR YOU! It is so simple yet hilarious, Every time you play, something new comes up and makes for an amazing evening for all ages. Will be buying all other expansion packs!