I'm Beside You [VINYL]
Price:£74.88+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 19 January 2014
In terms of the music itself - it is fantastic. The Chilis, rather than giving up after the departure of John, have embraced the opportunity to do something new and awesome with Josh Klinghoffer. This record is quite unlike anything the Chilis have done before, with an array of styles which really take the cake. I definitely recommend this record to any Chilis fan.

Now in terms of the vinyl - I bought this from my local record shop, and straight from the sleeve it skips annoyingly frequently in the same places throughout songs, occasionally skipping its way through an entire verse or chorus. I don't know whether this is down to a bad pressing or what, but it's not cool.

This is definitely worth a buy purely because of what it is, but if you're only looking for the music and not the cool record you're better off getting the digital download or all of the 7" singles.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 7 January 2014
The music is fine, I own this and all of the 7"s. But this pressing is awful, the vinyl itself is really light and doesn't sound that amazing. Go buy all the 7"s instead.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again