4.0 out of 5 stars good read
Very good read
Published 2 months ago by Lynda K.

2.0 out of 5 stars BDSM? Really?
I like a good bit of fiction but this wasn't it! On the plus side it was will written, mostly, but I couldn't warm to the characters at all. Liam was the best one but Jack was a complete and utter moron who seemed to have no idea of what he was doing with Melita.

Published 21 months ago by Ansdell Lass

2.0 out of 5 stars BDSM? Really?, 20 Jun. 2013
Ansdell Lass (Lytham St Annes, UK) - See all my reviews

It was too far fetched that within hours of meeting his future wife he was sending her for BDSM tuition without her prior knowledge or consent. The anal sex scene was ridiculous. A girl who had been a virgin hours before and without any preparation whatsoever (no mention of lube, even) was forced into an act that must have been excruciating for her and she only "thought" about saying her "safety word". The correct expression is "safe word". Going straight from anal sex to vaginal sex is highly dangerous and there is a strong chance that the woman is likely to get a nasty infection. Jack refused to wear a condom so more chance of infection there.

Melita was vacillating between loving Jack (although I could see no reason at all why she should) and then Liam and then back to Jack and so on. It was a joke.

There was no empathy between the characters and the plot was the most unrealistic I have read in a long time.

The so called erotic scenes left a lot to be desired - literally!

I feel Ms Corgan has read a couple of bad BDSM books and thought she would jump on the band wagon, even stealing most of the title from the famous/infamous 50 shades. Ms Corgan needs to do a lot more research before attempting another such book.

It was very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars read enough to realise the writing style was very poor. It only sold so many because it was ..., 22 Sept. 2014
read enough to realise the writing style was very poor. It only sold so many because it was about S & M

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 28 Jan. 2015
Very good read

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Evening Read, 16 May 2013
I enjoyed this'Trilogy'. Personally I wouldn't call it a trilogy as it is too short but as a single novella it is about right.
I don't feel ripped off and I will be looking out for more by Sky Corgan.

Just a quick note to the author, I did find 1 spelling mistake but it is easy to over look if you have edited yourself. I wasn't looking at it critically so I can't give you a more in depth review but I thought you would like to know so it can be edited out.