5.0 out of 5 stars An Educative and Easy to Read Book for Kids, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Penguins (Amazing Pictures And Fun Facts Book About Penguins) (Kindle Edition)
I like this type of books and I wished they were available when I was growing up. The book contains a lot of beautiful images showing different types of penguins and penguins doing different things. Each image is accompanied by a short text teaching the reader a fact about penguins.

Although I am not a child anymore I enjoyed reading the book and learned a few things about penguins. For example I had no idea what is the rarest penguin or that they eye work better under water.

In conclusion: an educative book which will fascinate the kids because it uses beautiful illustration and offers interesting facts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book real great !, 11 Jan. 2014
Excellent facts, presented really clearly. Despite having read lots of penguin books I still learnt new facts. Suitable for age 7 and up I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very educational, 28 Sept. 2013
Jasper (Rutland UK) - See all my reviews
Great book with lots of pictures and facts. Easy to read in a comic book style. Suitable for children of all ages.