on 30 November 2010
Work your way through the opening pages and you will be well rewarded for your efforts - I say this because the unique style and methodology of the author will spark off many questions, some maybe critical, inside your head as you first enter the authors universe. But rest assured that the very real and very unreal world that the characters inhabit is well worth becoming aquainted with. Tom Sharpe used to be the British King of Comedy (literature wise) but I would suggest that crown has now passed onto Nick Griffiths...
on 9 November 2010
I first read 'In Search of' (the 1st book) a few summers ago and fell in love with the characters and story and have been waiting a long time for the follow up.

I am pleased to say that the sequel more than delivers and is a great read. The story picks up from where 'in search of' left off and launches straight into more adventures.
The main characters all take on their own very unique identities and carry the story with pace, twists and some lovely dark humor. There are also some real heartfelt moments in the book which shows a new light to the Dextrose series.

There is so much I want to say about this book but simply cant as they are SPOILERS and I don't want to give anything away for people wanting to read it. But all I can say is there are some massive shocks and laughs along the way.

Its like a very twisted road trip - a real adventure and will open up a whole new world that you can get lost in.
on 12 February 2011
This sequel to "In the Footsteps of Harrison Dextrose" had me in stitches from start to finish. It is absolutely hilarious and even manages to top the most outrageous scenes from the previous book. I couldn't put it down!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse