5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Trilogy - Nice Blu Ray Set, 29 Dec 2013
For 20 you get a fantastic bargain - I owned Shaun and Fuzz on DVD, but for 20 I thought I'd upgrade to BR.
What you get is the three films in separate Amaray cases, each with hours of bonus material (everything and more from the DVD releases) and each has an Ultraviolet copy.
The 3 Blu Rays are housed is a really nice metallic slipcase.

Shaun Of The Dead is an all time classic, Hot Fuzz (for me) is the low point in the trilogy and The World's End is by far the oddest of the three but with very strong performances from Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

A great set- 10+ hours of bonus material, UV copies, and excelent picture and sound for all three films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! - but why Ultraviolet?, 4 Jan 2014
The films are absolutely impeccable, love all three!

The casing was only very slightly damaged when I got the box set, something I always half expect when ordering such things online, but the big problem for me is the use of Ultraviolet as a digital copy in any DVD or Blu Ray. I can only say that Ultraviolet is utterly rubbish and not worth a second of your time. I saw that some people got put through to iTunes when they complained, but in my opinion the digital copies should run through something like iTunes in the first place because then they'd (a) be of a good quality and (b) they'd actually work properly.

But again, the films are absolutely fantastic, it's just a shame that Ultraviolet was chosen to accompany them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, only one problem..., 3 Jan 2014
Alex Hodgkinson (Argonia, Tamriel) - See all my reviews
My favourite series of films! The World's End is my favourite film ever! My only problem is how bad the blu ray is for Shaun of the Dead! The audio is way off. I'm going to buy this on DVD as well, because I can hardly hear the voices over the music...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec 2013
This was only 2.00 more expensive than buying worlds end on it's own so it was a no brainer! Very funny trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab - everything I could have wanted!, 3 Jan 2014
If you're a fan then it's well worth the buy. Very funny and still entertaining no matter how many times I watch them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immense, 24 Dec 2013
Buy it now! Great films, it's just something every home should have ! Pegg and Frost finish their trilogy with a huge bang!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy, 16 Dec 2013
being a fan of the first two movies this became a bargain to get The Worlds End and upgrade my collection. DVD set arrived undamaged and on time.I would recommend to anyone all Three are brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these films, 14 Dec 2013
P. Barber "Barbs" (Devon) - See all my reviews
These are probably three of my favourite films ever made. I have watched each of them a number of times and still find them amazingly entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Blu-ray box set, 18 April 2014
Love all 3 movies regardless and this box set didn't disappoint.

I'm no expert but I know when I've been given a blu-ray of poor quality. Overall the picture quality is great, the sound for all 3 movies was very good in 5.1

There's lots of extras too... but I haven't watched them yet.

When I got the box set, The Worlds End Blu-ray wouldn't play. I reported this and within a day and a half I had replacement! Very good service. Hence the 5 stars still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant entertainment!, 4 April 2014
Three fantastic films in one great boxset, what more could you ask for?
For Cornetto lovers everywhere this set offers great value for three amazing films you can watch again and again, they never lose their shine! Shaun of the Dead is still my firm favourite, especially the pub scene with the pool cues, has my in fits of laughter every time!
Just buy them, you will be glad you did!

ARRAY(0xafa441a4)