on 25 January 2014
Arrived when it said it would. Very warm in my conservatory only one bar needed. With the gas cylinder in place the heater is very heavy and the heater casing feels a little flimsy. I don't intend to be moving it very often so not a problem for me but if you were moving it about a lot especially on carpet I think it would be more difficult.
on 22 December 2013
I have under floor heating in the conservatory and still the room felt cold, since we received the cosy heater the under floor heating is turned off and the space perfectly warm
on 2 January 2014
Bought this cosy heater because of the power cuts, we had no lights or heating like many people so thought I would try one of these.
Its a nice looking fire and does the job , gets nice and warm in the rooms so I have to turn it off ,then when required turn it back on again.
Glad I bought it.
on 20 January 2014
Excellent service. And item does what it is supposed to do.
Works very well and keeps my workshop like toast! :-)
on 27 March 2014
Bought it for lounge/diner for quick heat,,,,and yes yes it does the trick...Easy to work, nice touch all connected ready for gas bottle....Moves well on the five wheels....Never had it above one bar,,,if turned on fully would heat the street.......Cheaper than the central heating on for the blast.......Wish I bought one years ago.....
on 21 February 2014
Arrived quickly, compact size, easy to use,
excellent value for money, gas bottle does stick out back but unit smaller so
Neater to store.
on 9 April 2014
Love this heater, very efficient and economical.Only drawback is the bottle fastener has to be unscrewed to replace the bottle.
on 17 November 2014
I bought 2 of these and neither works properly. One of them only light the centre panel so limited (33%) output only.

The 2nd one I bought I have only just opened the box and tried it, and the pilot flames works but none of the
panels ignite so completely useless. I am stuck with it now as the return date has passed.
on 21 March 2014
A very good supplementary heat source or stand alone heat provider for the garage etc. A very good piece of kit.
Delivered by this company in record time, absolutely brilliant. Would recommend the heater and the company to anyone.
Thank you.
on 12 February 2014
Would have got five stars if it had been a little more robust, perhaps by having a door at the back. However, it looks good from the front, really bangs out the heat and is excellent value. Friends have bought the same.