Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 December 2013
I've been a fan for years...back in the day, before she was recognised as an artist so to see her release something that looks like an album is amazing. I love her acoustic covers of 'bed peace' and some of her other songs. I hope she releases an album in the future with more songs.
She is unlike any other artist and her music style is unique. She sings about every aspect of a relationship & pretty much anything a girl can go through, it makes her relatable. Her songs are very personal to me. I love 'comfort inn ending', I'm sure most girls can relate.
I ¢¾ Jhene Aiko.
on 12 April 2015
This album has some chilled tracks on it and I enjoy coming home after a long day at work to listen to my music. Sail Out has become part of my collection of favourites. I was meaning to order a different Jhene Aiko album with a similar name but by mistake ordered this one. I am happy with the album and love her voice so didn't feel the need to return it when I realised I had ordered the wrong one.
Some tracks are upbeat and most are chilled, there are some collaborations that work really well and give the tracks something a bit different. Sail Out is not all samey, which I was worried about. I recommend this album if you like Jhene Aiko, Stay Ready, The Worst and Comfort Inn Ending are in my opinion the best tracks.
on 22 April 2014
The CD arrived bang on time and to say I was excited would be an understatement. The EP has been on repeat for the last few weeks. I've literally played the whole thing twice a day - and in no way am I getting bored of it, or starting to like it less. My only criticism is it should be longer!
Give her a listen - but be-warned - you won't be able to stop!
on 13 December 2013
Beautiful amazing album from the 1st track had it on repeat since the day it was delivered, only downfall the album is too short only 7 tracks
on 22 April 2014
brought this album for one track which I liked, I have had it on constantly since I got it and not got no where near bored of it. Only 7 track is the negative but all good.
on 9 September 2014
Incredible artist, she writes her music straight from the soul. Jhené is such a spiritual person and her album reflects her entirely, just so chill.
on 16 January 2014
Exactly what I wanted. Listened to it on my home theatre system sounds beautiful. Packaged safely and definitely a good buy at very reasonable price
on 24 June 2014
Beautifully written as well as sung! Just as good as she was live! Cannot wait for Souled Out! One of the best Ep's I have ever heard
on 12 February 2014
Sweet soulful voice, relatable. Cannot believe she foes not have a full album out, will always support jhene aiko. Blessed woman
on 23 April 2014
Love Jhenes voice. Beats to the songs remind me a lot of Drakes tunes. Sadly only 7 songs but still worth owning.