on 23 April 2015
Bought this as a replacement for a worn out and torn Apple cover when I wasn't prepared to pay Apple prices again. At first thought it wouldn't fit, but it clips on easily and firmly and fits like a glove. Feels robust and looks good - my only slight concern is that it's not as cushioned as the Apple version, so I'm not 100% sure that it would protect my iPad if it was dropped. Apart from that, I'm delighted with it and it does exactly what you want it to do, looks smart and the magnetic closure works as well as the Apple version did to put the iPad into standby mode.
on 16 January 2015
Picked this cover as other reviews seemed to sound good, I laughed at myself as I opened the packet and thought oh that's not going to work! Forgetting about other reviews I thought oh well let's just put my iPad in it and I'll probably send it back. How wrong was I !! It's a fab case for iPad it clicked in like a dream and looks really stylish! I love it and for the price it does the job!
on 2 February 2015
22 comments|176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 July 2015
I have a iPad 2 case from iHome which protected and keep my iPad as new one without any damage, and it drops twice to floor, but it's old and the cover got some bubble, so time to change? This new case from JETech fit pretty well to iPad 2 and is very light, tiny, and I' m worry about the borders, once I expected higher border to protect the edge from iPad, this border will not protect the iPad when it drops to floor. The cover has the magnetic feature and turn off the iPad, bad side in rubber. I'm happy because it is pretty fine but I'm concern about level of protection. If drop on floor it will probably get a glass damage.
on 19 November 2015
Very pleased with this product....everything fits together perfectly, providing the feel of direct contact with the ipad and at the same time affording protection. The top cover, which is meant to double as a stand when folded back, is useless as a stand though, but the cover and ipad are so light that holding it is easy enough. I bought a black cover, which I suspect may be a mistake as it shows greasy finger marks after each handling...easily got rid of with a tissue, but I can't be cleaning the cover everytime I use it, or wear white gloves. I suspect a grey cover would have been better.
on 24 September 2015
I have nothing but praise for this company. Their customer care and prompt attention to correspondence is first rate. Due to what I consider a design fault on the iPad cover, ( it did not accept the Apple camera connection kit) a piece of plastic snapped. I emailed the company solely to point out the fault and a replacement was sent immediatly. I was able to enlarge the opening before fitting the iPad and am very happy. The cover provides protection front and back which is more satisfactory than the similar product from Apple at a fraction of the price. Wendy from Cornwall
on 17 October 2015
Bought two of these, one for me, one for 11 year old son. Both very impressed with the cases. Great prices, quick delivery.. Update.. The light blue case broke, the plastic seemed a little brittle, the black one still going strong, however the most important thing, once I'd emailed the seller & notified them of the problem (with photos attached) was the way this seller dealt with the issue, a replacement case was sent out very quickly, without any hassles whatsoever..
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product or the seller, first class service.
on 11 March 2015
I have tried two or three iPad cases, including the original magnetic Apple one before purchasing this Slim-fit Smart case which is by far the best. It adds no extra weight to the iPad and unlike the original magnetic Apple one, it stays in place no matter in what configuration you are using it - typing mode or watching mode. In fact, I now have two such iPad covers from the same company, one for my older iPad 3 and another for my newest iPad Air 2. I strongly reccomend it.
on 18 February 2015
Very disappointed, the overall case looks great. Unfortunately, it's functionality is completely useless. The magnet covers are extremely weak, I have a VERY hard time folding the magnetic covers, as they don't hold their position at all. The magnetic cover is so weak to the point that it doesn't close completely. (Look at the image showing the space) I'd definitely recommend buying a different case. In fact, I've been contemplating returning these, but being a uni student the hassle is not worth it to me.

In addition, the other half of the case has edges that are a little too rough for my liking. I'm buying the cover to prevent scratches, not to get even MORE scratches. To add to insult, the opening for the iPad sleep button is quite misaligned ( too close to the button). So a little nudge can end up causing the button to get damaged.

Other better options out there, I'll start taking amazon reviews more lightly, who knows how legitimate these "reviews" can be.

P.s. I have the apple magnetic cover, and I most definitely can see a HUGE difference in the magnetic strength & functionality. (Look at picture for proof that I have the apple cover, blue color)
review image
on 1 December 2015
This is a cheap product and accordingly, it is poor quality. I had my case for just 2 weeks when it cracked on the corner and no longer held the iPad securely. I could understand that happening if I had dropped it, but it was just through everyday normal use. A week later, it broke in another place too and was then completely unusable. The service provided by the supplier to resolve the situation was unhelpful to say the least.