5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking album!
I wasn't really sure what to expect from this album as i don't know a great deal about OneRepublic. I've heard a few of their older songs but really liked Counting stars when I heard it. So I listened to the samples from the album liked them too so bought it. I've had it playing constantly on my phone the past couple of days and can honestly say it's one of the best...
Published 16 months ago by Stuart Barnish

3.0 out of 5 stars Native - OneRepublic
As with any album I will never like all of the tracks
I did listen to this before I bought it and love a couple and like a few others, but it's not one of my favs.
Some of the lyrics are really bad.
But if you're a die hard OneRepublic fan you'll love this regardless.
Great service!
Published 6 months ago by amazon fan

‹ Previous | 111 12 1343 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD..., 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
An excellent CD which has three singles released from it all hits! As usual the singer song writer has written a powerful selection of songs. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album. A number of very strong tracks, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
Great album. A number of very strong tracks, and with so many on it, that's makes it great value as well. Only a couple of tracks that I don't care for much.

5.0 out of 5 stars top live band, 26 Oct. 2014
Been a fan from day one n I have just seen them live fantastic band.I had to buy this for the extra tracks as the original does not have love runs out on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought this album to be fantastic. Being of the 60's generation, 29 Nov. 2014
Mick A (Leek Staffs UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
I thought this album to be fantastic.Being of the 60's generation,it was nice to hear great lyrics and a good singer.My kids and grand kids were impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super album, 16 Sept. 2014
I bought this album just for one song as you do but I am pleasantly surprised it turns out to be an Excellent album!! Acoustic versions are fabulous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Oct. 2014
Swan (Swansea, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
After getting 'Life In Color' as a free download, I decided that getting this album was worth a try. I wasn't disappointed as it is very good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Counting 2 stars, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
I love Counting Stars so decided to buy the album hoping a few of the other tracks at least would be as good. Unfortunately not. Shame really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
I first heard of One Republic in 2007, with 'Apologize', and I am soooo glad I bought this album. It lives up to my expectations - Ryan Tedder is an incredible artist, with a mesmerising voice. Without a doubt, the track of the album, is 'Can't Stop', followed by 'Burning Bridges'. Superb, Superb, Superb. Turn it up in the car, and you are in a world of your own. Ryan, you are a genius X

4.0 out of 5 stars A family hit, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
This album was bought purely on the fact we loved Stars and we have not been disappointed. It's become a family favourite which works on melody and lyrical levels. So many albums have unnecessary expletives in which means I can't play it in the car when the children are in it! This one doesn't thank you Onerepublic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life is a journey...helped by listening to good music such as this!, 12 April 2013
C. Murrell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
I can safely say I am a fan of these guys and had to purchase the album as soon as possible.

I'm no expert when it comes to music production but I have to say with this album there seems to be a real attention to detail with the songs on the album; more so than their previous albums.

This band is extremely talented and seem to me to out-do their previous work every time. Music performers can sometimes start well and then lose their edge but not this band.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1343 | Next ›

Native
Native by OneRepublic (Audio CD - 2013)