5.0 out of 5 stars Fast PC
Arrived one day late but well worth the wait. Easy to set up . A fast PC responds to every mouse click, No longer blaming slow broad band , it was my old Dell PC
Published 2 months ago by MR BRIAN WELLSLS8V

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap is what you pay, cheap is what you get
Published 21 days ago by ChrisH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast PC, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: New 2013 Intel i7 Desktop PC, 1TB HD, 8GB Ram, Windows 7 Pro, HD Graphics, 5 Year Warranty (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, 3 Dec 2013
This desktop pc is awesome, I am not a computer geek but got this going very quickly, it was ready to use from the box. I only had to download a couple of things. The performance is great, the seller upgraded the RAM to 10G from 8 without me asking. So far so good, I am very pleased with the product it is definately good quality, the graphics card gives HD performance. I would definetly buy from this seller again, their after sales is also very good. I would recommend this seller to anyone and the product if it comes back for sale is a must for anyone looking for great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Mar 2014
I think this PC is excellent value for money. Works fine
out of the box. Very pleased with purchase. Certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars New 2013 Intel i7 Desktop with Windows 7, 29 Jan 2014
I was dreading changing over to a new desktop with the attendant problems of set up and transfer of data etc. Thanks to all the help from the team at TD4U I managed to get everything running smoothly. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PC, 27 Jan 2014
The delivery was delayed due to the flooding at the company's Birmingham warehouse. However, the PC eventually arrived precisely on the date stated! It works perfectly & is extremely fast due to the state-of-the- art Intel processor i7. Setup etc was a doddle! The casing is larger than usual, but no problem with me. The company also provided a VAT invoice on demand as promised! Email contact was prompt & courteous, and - apart from the initial hickup - which obviously was out of their control - I have nothing but praise them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 24 Jan 2014
Purchased New 2013 Intel i7 Desktop PC, 2TB HD, 8 GB Ram, Windows 7 Pro, HD Graphics, 5 Year Warranty on 19 December 2013.
It is fast and very powerful. I have added a quality Monitor. Very pleased with my buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Techdeals4U are excellent., 23 Jan 2014
In January 2014 I purchased a 2013 Intel i7 Desktop PC,1TB HD, 8GB Ram, Windows 7 Pro, HD graphics with a 5 year warranty. The warranty aspect really did sell the product to me. It is everything the website stated it would be. I was, at first, concerned that purchasing from a lesser known company might be risky, however my fears were completely wrong. Techdeals4U did inform me that the delivery would be a day or 2 late, they then kindly refunded me the carriage cost because of the slight delay. I did have problems with starting up the computer, but this was due to my own lack of knowledge and nothing to do with the quality of the product and software.
Techdeals4U also offered me assistance from their technician. I have been so impressed with the attention to client satisfaction that I would like to personally comment about not only their excellent customer service, but their value for money. This I know for sure, because I decided to take computer lessons and the instructor informed me that I have an excellent PC and the cost would have been far more if I had opted for a brand name. He explained it simply to me that I have the exact same product as a top of the range brand name, the only difference being it is contained in a different briefcase. I am delighted I choose to give my business to Techdeals4U, because I got exactly the product I wanted, it was value for money and they were very helpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap is what you pay, cheap is what you get, 26 Mar 2014
The basic box is functional, as are the components, but for the price don't expect high quality. The computer case is the worst I've ever come across, thin bendy metal without even any screws for the expansion card slots. No case fans. The PSU is only rated at 500w (and I very much doubt it's capable of that even though it's rated as such). I added more memory and an extra HD, and replaced the boot disk with a 500GB SSD keeping the original as a data drive (not an easy procedure given the lack of power connectors on the PSU). The result was the PSU just up and died a few days later. I'm waiting on delivery of a decent replacement from elsewhere. The Gigabyte MB is one of their low end offerings and is functional but don't expect knobs and whistles at this price. The CPU is the prize - the i7 is a good performer, and the memory supplied is a single 8GB stick which allows expansion without chucking out the existing DRAM (I was worried it would be 4x2GB filling all the slots). You also get Windows 7Pro 64 pre-installed, but with no backup CD so you better be prepared to image your disk immediately for safety's sake. AHCI was not enabled by default but if you are computer savvy you can correct that situation easily enough.

I bought this not as my main PC but as a single-function PC to control my astro imaging rig. I knew what to expect but even so some of the components (the PSU particularly) were below standard. The collection of bits is still cheap compared to building one from scratch, but then you would likely have chosen better components to start with (thus increasing the price). I hope with a new PSU it should be back up and running.

Edit: OK, it is back up and running after fitting a new 750w PSU. Yes, I could have asked for a replacement PSU but I wouldn't want another like that. Another issue I found is that my old NVidia 280GTX graphics card won't fit in the case! This is a full-length card (as all decent cards are) and there is no way it will fit because it fouls the drive cage. It looks like this case is going to follow the PSU into the recycle bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 21 Mar 2014
Horatia B (Carmarthenshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This was easy to set up. It seems a little slow on first turning on but much faster than my old PC once it's "warmed up".
Would have rated a 5* except for delivery delays, in part unavoidable due to recent flooding.
Changing to Windows 7 after using XP for many years was quite a wrench but a useful learning curve.
I'm hoping it will serve me as long as my previous computer.
Overall, a good buy.