5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I have just been listening to this album driving into work and it is simply Brilliant. I heard some samples on Amazon last evening and brought the album as a result of that and I'm glad I did. Tea and Toast is a very moving track, just listen to the words!
Published 14 months ago by Hermes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Start
Good reasonable first album but many songs seemed to similar - Loved 'streets paved with gold' song. Hopefully better to come.
Published 10 months ago by engsure

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I initially thought Lucy sounded a little like Lily Allen with up tempo overtones of the super Colbie Caillat but actually Lucy Spraggan truly is much more interesting and unique in her own way. Her vocals are so crisp and clear you hear every single word and her songs are a joy to listen to. A good mix of great tracks.
My favourite album in a long time.
In my opinion, Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star rating, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
I purchased this on amazon pre-order,and it arrived yesterday. Firstly the album - I really like all of the songs but I do feel that both bear fear and tea & toast are not quite as good as the originals. Bear fear is only slightly different and I still prefer the original music video to this as well. Tea and toast not sure that I like the backing singers on it, it sounded a bit out of place and slightly random. I will see if my liking of both songs improves with more listens. That said it is still a very good album and if you like any of her songs then it is deffinately worth getting. If I had a real complaint it would be the fact that if I hadn't purchased it from amazon and instead purchased from the Lucy Spraggan website not only would it have been cheaper but I would have also got a signed inlay (I am really disappointed not have got a signed copy). So amazon sort yourself out on your pricing.

The only way that she could have made the album better would have been to put the original tracks or possibly the live performances on the deluxe version.

Just one other thing Amazon why no Autorip?

5.0 out of 5 stars i lovinging it, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
i love it nothing bad about it 5 stars all the way if you a big fan get it i did

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant song writing but it has been "popified", 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
I absolutely love her song writing and couldn't wait for the album. I liked the songs I hadn't heard before-the tourist is great. Where is "Jeremy Kyle" though haha!

The only problem is the backing, it has been popified. The backing sometimes detracts from the wonderful, simple song writing. An acoustic, live album would easily get 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesommee!!!!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
This album was amazing, totally lived up to my expectations, if not higher! I have listened to it so much, I just love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best CD I've bought in years, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
17 great songs that make you think, smile and cry. Lucy's original lyrics are strong, deep and meaningful and make her seem older than her years. Lyrics included in the sleeve. Even the CD case is special, just like Lucy Spraggan.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
just love lucy spraggan music ) a good buy

would recommeebt this to anyone that like this kind of music :)

5.0 out of 5 stars dont believe it, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
this is for me and I cant wait to listen to tea and toast again couldn't believe it when I was listening to her on x factor

5.0 out of 5 stars So talented., 1 Dec 2013
L. Staples "stormylady" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Join the Club (Audio CD)
Lucy is a very talented singer/songwriter, she reminds me of Victoria Wood who I have always loved. She should be so proud of herself, when she was first seen at auditions everyone knew there was something special about her. Looking forward to her next album once I've learnt all the words to this one, a lot to learn. I'd recommend to anyone who likes a laugh and musical talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Join The Club (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this CD, not one track i didnt like on the album, however this may be down to the fact that i make sure i like anything i buy....