5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Sodium Bicarbonate 2kg - Pharmaceutical Grade (Bicarb/Bicarbonate of Soda) (Kitchen & Home)
I like using sodium bicarbonate for cleaning. It's also very good for rinsing my mouth out and for cooking.

The product arrived on time and not damaged

Filomena

5.0 out of 5 stars use it, 24 May 2014
I. Forro "aurora27" (manchester) - See all my reviews
sooo widely used. we drink it, we put it into the bath. we cook with it, using it for cleaning. whitening teeth. read about it and will be suprised

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Jan. 2014
AMB (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
There are a multitude of uses for this around the house. I've already bought a smaller bag and am now ordering the more economical big bag. Excellent for eco-friendly cleaning all round the house and garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dissolves well in my aquarium - good overall product, 15 July 2014
Dave C "Condyk" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Fast postage and decent packing. It comes in a very handy and fairly thick resealable plastic bag. Ok value and quite fine grind so dissolves well in my aquarium to help raise Water hardness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, fast delivery, 5 Nov. 2014
Very fast delivery. I use this in the bath for my child with food intolerance, as it helps to lessen his reactions when he eats food with chemicals that don't agree with him

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good sized product, 4 Mar. 2014
My husband takes this everyday so it really makes sense to buy this size bag but it is impossible to buy on the high st.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ,easy to use, 7 Nov. 2014
Mrs. G. Dixon "Toms nana" (north east england) - See all my reviews
great product, very fine powder, easy to dissolve, packed in a sealable bag so 5 star product at a very good price .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 July 2014
It's sodium bicarbonate as it should be and at a proper price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price I use it with vinegar to freshen my ..., 31 Aug. 2014
Good price I use it with vinegar to freshen my sinks does the trick cheaper than other things and works

5.0 out of 5 stars if you have dreads buy from this supplier, 10 July 2015
It is what it is pure Sodium Bicarbonate, fast delivery, and with larger amounts divided into smaller packages placed in a box.

This helps if your a dreadhead and open the door to Mr postie to take delivery of a large package of white powder. I did get a strange look on my first order but subsequent deliveries have been 2kg and 5kg orders all arriving in a box.

there are many many uses for this product but I use it to wash my dreads and its great.