5.0 out of 5 stars A deffinate must have, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lelin Wooden Wood Childrens Wire Farm Animals Bead Frame Roller Coaster Maze Toy (Toy)
My little one adores this and watching her play with it, she moves from part to part, really examining how it operates and what can be done. The quality of the materials and build quality appear to be very good too. Here's some points why I find this toy to be so good.

- It is satisfying her curiosity and challenging her motor skills by the way the pieces move on the metal wires
- Lots of bright bold colours and shapes to get her attention and hold her focus
- Heavy base so it does not topple but my baby has learned to just rotate it so she can play with certain parts
- There are faces of animals on some the pieces and I am teaching my little one the names and sounds. Some are coloured. I am getting her to move certain pieces on request. This toy has helped her greatly with identification.
- The metal wires mean a "restricted path" for the pieces so it gets your little one thinking and analysing

I have seen other children play with these at doctors / dentists waiting rooms and at one or two friends houses. I know some are flimsy just by examining them so I did a little research and chose this for its materials and price and are very happy with the toy ... and more importantly, so is my little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely maze that keeps them entertained, 16 Jan 2014
both my 1 year old and 3 year old play with this. well made and lots of things to twiddle and a bous that you can move the little tractor around. great price too

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it said, 26 Sep 2014
This product arrived on time and i was completely satisfied with the features. I would recommend it