`I Can See Clearly Now' written by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer is the new book from man who is considered one of the best motivational speaker, the author of several exceptionally well-selling books on motivation and inspiration subjects.

Published 12 months ago by Denis Vukosav

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't impressed
Held out such high hopes for this book but all it seemed to be was the author banging on about how great he was...... Couldn't finish it.
Published 9 months ago by Smileyeiley

5.0 out of 5 stars Again shows his ability to present theme in a way that it's understandable and easy to accept for each reader, 27 Feb. 2014
Denis Vukosav - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Paperback)

Behind him is more than 40 books, but what distinguishes `I Can See Clearly Now' from all of them are autobiographical motifs as its main theme, therefore his many highly motivational, inspirational, even spiritual advices that can help reader are wrapped up in his own life experiences. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer with his book wrote self-help literature in its essence; he helps reader to find the causes and answers to their problems by allowing people to take a lot better advantages of their own potentials which often they are not even aware of.

On almost 400 pages in 60 chapters the author reviews his rich life from birth until today, his professional career and achievements, making it clear how very little in our lives happen by chance or as a product of luck that we often call upon. For this reason It's evident that the title of Dr. Dyer's book is not an accidental choice, the author is now in a situation that he can see all of his previous lifetime, he can see who and which role played in his life, what were his expectations, and what were results - he is mature, full of life wisdom, and the image he sees is clear now.

What Dr. Dyer should certainly be recognized for is his ability to present the theme he discusses about in a way that it's understandable and easy to accept for each reader, what made him so popular author of many readers who recognized his desire not to mystify what he's talking about, but with his language and style tries to get every reader feel good after reading his books - because they understood them and therefore their messages and lessons were helpful. In this respect, his latest book is not different from the others, with the difference that here he took his own life as a measure, and using own examples he tried to convey to the reader those messages he considers important.

Therefore, `I Can See Clearly Now' will certainly be interesting to those who are already fans of his long-time writing and teaching because from it they will be able to learn a lot about the life of this man. On the other hand, those who with it will for the first time encounter work of Dr. Wayne W. Dyer will also enjoy his book that is easy to read and understand, while slowly realizing how his life experiences and events that were happening around Dr. Dyer influenced his thinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring & Comforting, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Paperback)
This book is really chunky ... and having published two self development books myself I can only admire (and be in awe of) the amount of work, effort and love that Wayne Dyer has put into 'I Can See Clearly Now.'

Some readers may feel put off by such a big book, but the writing gets to the point very quickly. Each chapter begins with one of Wayne Dyer's personal stories and ends with his (now 'divine') understanding of what that particular experience was teaching him or preparing him for.

The really clever part of this book is that not only did I find out lots of new information about the author, including his endearing human frailties, but I also found myself constantly cross referencing my own experiences and reflecting on the deeper meanings of them.

Overall a hugely inspiring and comforting book, that reminds us how (even during our darkest periods) we are all connected and loved.

Jo Phillips, UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent- thought provoking as ever Mr Dyer, 1 April 2014
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Paperback)
I must confess that Wayne Dyer has been one of my spiritual teachers for some time. In this book he describes how he has grown throughout his life from the small boy experiencing the absences of his father within his home, and the implications of this to him and his family and how this all relates to the spiratual man he is today. He describes how experiences within his life have been monumental to the man that he understands himself to be now. Hence the title 'I Can See Clearly Now'

As I read through the book I got to know and understand the man who I have always viewed as an inspiration. I note that he has worked extremely hard to overcome obstacles and attitudes. WDyer believes that we are all here as spiritual beings having a human experience, and throughout this book he shares his mission here on earth to help each individual become the best they can be.

Unlike his other self help books though, I Can See Clearly Now explores his personal journey in more detail.
I got to know the man more and his dedication to healing and growth. I now understand through his reflections how the small boy, became the counsellor, the teacher and spiritual man, and how each experience in his life helped support his journey.

Ultimately as I read this book, I too could see a lot clearer, as I reflected through events in my own life which brought about change. And as Mr Dyer would often quote throughout many of his books including this one....if you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.. A definite must read for all Wayne Dyer fans and if your just new to this author you quite possibly will see your life in a much more synchronistic way than ever before...enjoy...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Kindle Edition)
Wayne Dyer is inspirational. I have many of his books and love all of them. He writes from the heart and also with great knowledge. What is so marvellous about this book is that it fills in the gaps, because he traces his path autobiographically, from very difficult beginnings to enormous success. From quite early on, he began to see himself as a teacher and helper and was gradually led more and more into exploring the realm of spirituality. He is a life changing teacher. His emphasis on getting rid of ego and sending out love rather than anger or hatred is wonderful and so needed in a world which often seems to be unable or unwilling to learn. If any of my friends is in distress, I always send them a Wayne Dyer book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Inspirational Man, 1 May 2014
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Kindle Edition)
This book helps to understand Dyer's life, how he made his own choices. Rather than a self-help book of exercises, goal-setting tasks etc. this is Dyer and his life: what has made him strong. We get see him at his lowest points. We read how he has managed to pull himself through the hardest times in his life. It's raw. I love learning how other people have overcome hardship, it's inspiring to watch others grow from their problems they've had to face. This book shows how Dyer saw his problems as solutions to a better life.

This book shows us how Dyer follows his path, how he understands the stepping stones that led him to where he needed to be in his life. I think this book is a must-read for anyone who feels at a loss in their own world, or resassurance that they should follow their own destiny.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't impressed, 30 May 2014
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars This book inspires!!!... to be one's highest best self...with the potential to grow beyond imaging, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Paperback)
Whilst I had much respect for Waynes offerings on youtube it was only through this book that I understood how powerful the outcome of the lessons of holding ones own truth with courage and intergrity can be. A man's life journey....holding his truth yet also letting go of that which needs to change.
In that process bringing transformation beyond his wildest imaginings, along with humility and compassion.....and a life of service to 1,000s
If you are like me you may find 1st few chapters seem a self indulgence into his personal history,if so be patient the picture fills out, becomes clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars More a Biography, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Paperback)
Rather large tome. Have followed WD for some while and like his books and videos, but I found this rather slow and pity there is no title to chapters. The best for me is the last quarter where there is more explanation of some of the things we already know. It is an autobiography or account of his life and examines how he has moved from one situation to another. Useful to me to read exactly what some of his previous titles are about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Kindle Edition)
Good product, does exactly what I want edit to do. The quality is good and it came quickly, well packaged and in decent new condition. From y experience of this supplier I would be happy yo buy from them again and do so confidently. I may even order another one so As a spare. I intend to look at other products from this supplier and would be happy to tell others of my experience and details of the products I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A phenomenal book, 22 Mar. 2014
P. Brodie (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Can See Clearly Now (Paperback)
Wayne Dyer's reflection on momentous events in his life, offers the reader an opportunity for profound insight into his or her own life. Thank you, Wayne, for sharing your vulnerabilities and the understanding you have gleaned, and also for highlighting the spiritual journey we are all making, pointing out to us how to access the rungs of the ladder of escape from the physical world.

I Can See Clearly Now