5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome
Published 17 months ago by Jo Lambert

1.0 out of 5 stars Defect.....
Didn't get a chance to try this out as it was defect when I got it - no bluetooth signal! Read a lot about it before I bought an it had promising reviews.
Published 4 months ago by Ulrik

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome, 13 July 2013
I have in the past owned two Polar watch heart monitors, and I was in the process of buying a more updated version when I stumbled on this, and realised that I could use my iPhone with this heart rate receiver. I am totally impressed with the amount of available apps that are able to work with this product - I currently use the Runtastic apps which upload information to MyFitnessPal which I use to monitor both my exercise regime and my calorie intake. This to me is much better than using the watch as the app is able to give far more comprehensive information. I use it for any type of exercise, cycling, walking as well my DVD workouts and when I am working out using my gym ball, stretches etc.

I am able to monitor different phases of my heart rate at rest, during exertion as well as post exertion, with ease.

This is a brilliant improvement on the watch heart rate monitors and have definitely it a five for performance thus far.

My only gripe is that the band itself could be more secure and if I could give stars on this it would be a four, however, this said and as mentioned above the performance of the monitor gets five stars, as it very functional in my health and fitness regime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart rate sensor for Polar Loop, 1 Feb 2014
I bought this sensor for in addition my Polar Loop activity meter. Works fine with it, no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Product when used with Polar Loop, 6 Jun 2014
Just started using this and it gives the second dimension to the Polar Loop in that it records the heart rate on my phone along with the distance travelled, so makes a record of the effort alongside the distance.

Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Galaxy S4 and Runtastic, 3 Feb 2014
Andy (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
As with many of the Bluetooth 4 HRM's at the moment support under android is probably the main issue with most of the apps. I purchased the H6 and have been using it on my Galaxy S4 with Runtastic and it works very well – I am even able to use some Bluetooth headphones at the same time without any issues. I guess support for Bluetooth 4 will get better over a period of time but at the moment the above combination is one of the few that I found work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased though strap looks fragile., 26 Aug 2014
DWB1873 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've previously used the older Polar watches and straps. After a few years away from such things I was interested to see how things have progressed - the watch is now redundant and can be replaced by a phone or iPad.

This is was easy to set up though I feel the quality of the clasp is much poorer than the old push fittings. It's a plastic clip which looks fragile to me. Make sure you get the right size - I got M - XL and there isn't much room left and I only have a 40" chest.

In my ipad and iPhone the strap did not show up under Bluetooth settings. I had read about this though and as expected it showed immediately in an appropriate app.

I've observed that you can in fact use more than one app at a time and that they all work in the background too. I suspect this is as much the way iOS works as the strap, but still useful.

This version does not connect to gym equipment, only via Bluetooth. There is another, more expensive, model if you need that as well.

All in all very pleased so far and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Sep 2013
Works as described and works with other sports apps. Phone does not have to be near and signal keeps. Happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised with iPhone 5., 30 Sep 2013
What more can I say. I've never used heart rate belt before this one and it has nothing to write home about what I assume is good. You can wear it for few hours and forget it's there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 18 Sep 2013
S. Taylor - See all my reviews
I ordered this with a bit of trepidation as I had read reviews where people had struggled to pair it with their iPhone. I have an iPhone5 and it took a few minutes to pair but it seems to work well with both the Topeak Panobike and the Polar apps.

I bought this sensor because it seemed to offer the best of all worlds with Bluetooth for iPhone apps and the ability to use with a Polar monitor or gym equipment. I haven't tried this, yet.

My only niggle at the moment is the strap buckle/connection is a bit fiddly compared with my old Polar strap. Very minor, tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun 2013
S. A. Shaffner "ever curious" (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Works very well and has been the perfect accessory to improve my training. I'm not very fit and it's wonderful to know how hard I'm working when I feel like I'm not accomplishing very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 19 May 2013
Works well with multiple apps and does its job. Pairing is easy.
The device is comfortable and the fact that you can change your batteries alone is very good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›