5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shower head
I got this shower head to replace the last one which was a cheaper make. I got this on an introductory offer price and I can say that I am more than pleased with the results. It is a very powerful shower head and gives great results when cleaning the bath too
Published 9 months ago by Bambi

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not brilliant either...
I used to have Triton shower head, but I moved to a new flat, so I decided to try this one instead based on positive comments...
Both places have low pressure water... What can I say, I am really not impressed, does what is supposed to but 6 options are choices between weak and weaker water pressure.

Anyway, I just ordered another Triton...
Published 2 months ago by Maggie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shower head, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Arian Natural 6 Mode Shower Head Handset Chrome 6 Functions Universal Fitting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 14 Feb 2014
This is not a cheap shower head .it is well made and functions well.As good if not better than more expensive items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality at a Good Price, 28 Feb 2014
Half the price of the official Triton shower head with all the same functions and just as effective as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 21 Nov 2013
Brought this for my daughter as her previous one(which was way to expensive for how rubbish it was) just shattered?. She loves it :) and has said how much better it is compared to her previous one, it is also an excellent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 3 Feb 2014
Very impressed with shower head for price. settings all very powerful. Not bad at all worth the price and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says and more, 7 Mar 2014
actually bigger head than I expected...the water pressure is back and we like having nice showers again - no seal included but since we changed the shower pipe at the same time, not a problem. thanks +++

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 3 Jan 2014
Does what it says. Good for the price. Easily adjustable head. Fitted easily. What more can I say. Happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality with noticable variation in settings., 15 Mar 2014
PeetsyBhoy (Greenock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good quality for the price. Speedy delivery. Settings are very good. Will be buying another (or similar) for my caravan shower. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Mar 2014
Great item. Easy to adjust setting with arthritis in my wrists. Easy to fix onto hose. No complaints here and very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gifted shower, 11 Aug 2014
I fitted this to my shower and turned it on but I couldn't feel anything! Then I realised I was pointing it away from myself - silly me! This problem corrected I luxuriated in the smooth and powerful flow of water emanating from this superior product and tried each of the settings. They all worked from rainstorm to jet setting (although why you'd want a jet I don't know unless you've some particularly stubborn er, dirt?) Anyway if you want a new shower head then this is a head and it works in a shower for a surprisingly low price. Top tip: point it at yourself if you want to get wet.