5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This is a great product to start a collection or if you are trying to further your current one. I've started my collection again and this was a great kick start to it, definitely recommend!
Published 8 months ago by YuGiOh Collector!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
some very good cards
Published 1 month ago by Craig W. Mcgowan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Collection 4 Joeys World (54 cards per set) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, 1 Feb 2014
great expansion for those who already have cards or for those who just got started with YuGiOh,would recommend to others

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set with great game board, 27 Aug 2014
Peter Piper - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This set comes with a nice selection of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards but, and I didn't notice this before I bought it, it also comes with a lovely Yu-Gi-Oh! playing board that folds out. I have a couple of fabric covered licenced mats, and this playing board is much nicer.
Almost worth buying just for the board alone, but as a set, it's good value. (Good value by Yu-Gi-Oh! standards, that is. Sensible parents should avoid the Yu-Gi-Oh! money pit if at all possible!)

I'd love to give a more technical review on the cards in the set, but I honestly can't make head or tail of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Certainly my son was pretty happy with it and the game board is REALLY smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 Oct 2013
It was in great condition, sealed, undamaged item. Exactly what I expected. I would recommend this product to other YuGiOh enthusiasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 15 July 2014
A great product. arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone thinking about purchasing this. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid and as I got older I stopped, but I am 100% happy with this product. it is a MUST BUY for Yu-Gi-Oh fans old and new.
Also, I was shocked at the cards I got out of this box, I wasn't really looking for the best cards or the cards that are worth the most, I was simply looking to see if I could get some of my old favourites. I managed to get most of the cards I was looking ( except Cyber Harpie Lady :( ) and I got most of the rarest and expensive cards from this set, so I definitely got lucky!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5stars, 29 Jun 2014
Awesome my stepson loves This

5.0 out of 5 stars Came Earlier Than Expected, 21 May 2014
I was amazed that I received this earlier than I expected.

The product itself was sweet, a brand new playmat and the cards I pulled were really cool like Harpies' Feather Dusty and a few others.

Overall, great product, I will definitely purchase from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 11 May 2014
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The cards were pretty good. I particularly love "Blue Flame Swordsman", which comes with every box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 6 May 2014
A lot of good cards at a respectable price, would recommend if you are a fan of the older yu-gi-oh era's.

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 7 April 2014
Ordered for sons birthday.fast delivery.he wanted this for christmas but was out of stock so he will be very pleased when he gets this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›