Price:£200.00+ Free shipping

on 2 January 2016
It's nearly a year since I bought this second hand device and I still love it. Looks new as described and works well and battery is 100 times better than my old Nexus 4 LG. I like that the screen is big but you wont look stupid. I promise. Since owning this, I stopped using my tablet completely and my laptop is now only used to store files. I love the camera both for still and video. I also lost interest in my other camera, I only just use my phone now. All other gadgets discarded now. My only negative comment is towards the seller that described it as unlocked but in reality it was locked to O2 so I had to spend more to unlock it. Not that much but it means I couldn't use it immediately. Be honest.
This phone has far too many functions which I never ever use. I am only interested in the use of internet, phone and camera. I wish phone companies esp Samsung would in the future take this into consideration, let consumers decide phone specification. Just apply the basics and all else can be added on. Obviously the more added on, the more one pays. This way, we get to choose base on our needs and save money. BTW one of the reasons I chose this phone is bec the battery is replaceable and I can add memory stick to it. I heard that the Samsung galaxyS6 has lost both of these. I certainly will not be choosing that.
I bought my Note 3 soon after it came on the market last Autumn. I was still using my trusty Palm TX PDA on a daily basis alongside my old smartphone but thanks to Samsung's efforts it now spends its days sitting unused on my desk. The Note 3 is a pretty big phone so you either need large pockets or a bag to keep it with you and many people have commented that they think it is too big; however, I love the excellent screen on this phone and think that it's worth putting up with the extra size just for the benefits it brings. It is not an issue to watch TV or films on this phablet and surfing web pages isn't a drag now that it's so easy to read from it. The extra screen space and sharp graphics make it easy on the eyes.

Performance has been outstanding despite the fact that I've gradually been filling it with apps and asking it to do lots of things at once; I certainly have no complaints in that department. Thanks to the micro USB 3.0 connector charging time is very reasonable considering the battery is massive and takes less than 2.5 hrs even for a full charge, and the fast connector makes file transfer much faster too. Battery life is the best of any smartphone I've ever had and if I'm in a good signal area or on wifi then it can last me up to three days, but the mobile signal is very poor where I work and there is no wifi there so my phone spends a lot of time looking for a signal. Because of that the battery life tends to be between 1.5 and 2 days which I think is still pretty good.

Some reviewers have commented that they don't like the look of this phone, in particular the back of it which features a leather style cover made from plastic. Personally I think it looks okay but since most phones (like mine) spend their lives in a cover it doesn't really matter. I have a couple of covers but my favourite is this Spigen Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Soul Black] Dual Layer Protective Case for Galaxy Note III - Soul Black which fits perfectly and looks just like it's part of the phone.

I don't find that I make use of the S-pen very much although it does work well, but one of the features that I do use a lot is the camera. It takes very good pictures for a phone and has a great range of options in the menu; I find that I use my `proper' camera less these days because my Note 3 copes so well in most situations - even in poor lighting. I have no problem in recommending the Galaxy Note 3 to anyone who is interested and wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I lost this one.
on 8 August 2014
Nocks the spots of the galaxy s 5 can't fault it apart from the silver edge Damage's really easy if your due an upgrade get this instead of the s5 you won't be disappointed its responsive and has good batt life which is more than can be said for the galaxy s 5
on 24 March 2016
Just arrived in the post yesterday. Absolutely thrilled. Got it for 245 and it's band new. I assumed it would have scratches on etc. But came in new box Un opened. Thank you very much. Highly recommend
on 4 April 2016
Ideal size: easy to read and type on, but not "big" in any way.
Battery lasts for 2-3 days.
Processor is FAST.
A very comprehensive phone to have and play with.
on 17 February 2016
Awful!!!! This phone has chinese settings and will not update to the 5.0 lollipop version when my partners phone which is identical and from a different seller, did
on 24 January 2016
Mobile haven't charger and have blocked on network (in detali was blocked)
on 26 August 2014
For anyone who wants a large screen phone, this can't be faulted.
on 16 November 2015