5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, pretty and nicely made
I bought this as a gift for my friends daughter, it looked great online and is even nicer in your hand.

Nice and sturdy, simple clasp, great price. All in faultless.

She loved it, and I am sure it looks fabulous on her.
Published 16 months ago by N. Cogdell

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
It arrived on time but when I checked it, it looked lovely until I noticed that two stones were missing, one was in the box but the other know were to be found, as I bought it for my mothers birthday, I was disappointed.
Published 17 months ago by Letitia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, pretty and nicely made, 3 Jan. 2014
N. Cogdell (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Swarovski Elements Crystal Diamond Accent Rome Love Bracelet for women teenage girls,with a Gift Box, Ideal Gift for Birthdays / Christmas / Wedding---Model: X12556 (Jewellery)

Nice and sturdy, simple clasp, great price. All in faultless.

She loved it, and I am sure it looks fabulous on her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 22 Dec. 2013