on 10 February 2014
I bought these as a Xmas present for my boyfriend from the kids, he loved them and they didn't last very long. They are the original drumsticks not copies and taste fresh and as they should be.
on 26 April 2015
these are what they are i bought two separate lots of 50 as they were shown in the advert in different colored wrappers i assumed they would be different flavors but they eventually arrived are actually all the same wrappers and all so disappointing plus they arrived looking like a steam roller had just gone over them talk about mis shapes but again they are good lollipops !!!!!
I bought from Top Brand Discounts 4 U. The default seller when buying sweets tends to change often.

Some default sellers are fulfilled by Amazon and therefore require you to make the order up to £10 for free Supersaver delivery - if so, check out the alternative sellers (listed in the top right-hand corner under 'More buying choices') as they normally include free postage and can be significantly cheaper too. (At the time of writing, the default seller isn't fulfilled by Amazon so this isn't an issue, but it can change).

I normally buy these sweets in variety bags in shops where you are lucky if you get 2 of these sweets inside (the variety bags I buy contain a disproportionate amount of what I would guess are the cheaper sweets judging by their taste and lack of popularity in our family - you know, one of this, this & this and 5 of the ones you hate. And the packet is opaque so you do not know what you are getting).

The sticks can be bent so maybe these aren't the best ones to order if presentation is critical to you - hence 4 stars. What matters to me is the taste and for that it's 5 stars.

Of the three different types of sweet that I bought, this is my favourite - I forgot how good they taste. The other two I bought are: Refresher Chews x50 Pieces and Traffic Light Lollies x50 Lollipops.
on 24 October 2014
Packaged so could fit through the letterbox. No dodgy ones, no melted ones, sticks are straight. Look like normal drumsticks (the thin ones not the thick ones like they used to be!) However, excellent price and long expiry date. Very very impressed - just have to hide them from hubby so they make it to halloween!
on 1 January 2013
My step-daughter loves these and so I ordered as a Christmas present. They arrived well packaged and in good condition (not melted or distorted) and were just as I expected, the original flavour and the correct size. They didn't last very long but I would definitely order again.
on 31 December 2013
Great job but hard to stop the kids and my nurses eating them so fast but its nice to have sweets for people that are out to see me and its why l had to get more again as you wood have seen

Happy New Year to all the staff.

Sam Hall
on 4 April 2013
What a great treat. Hadn't had these for years. A complete blast from the past and many happy childhood memories. Had to fight the kids off though. I would buy some more but am on a diet now - maybe a reward when I've reached my target weight!
on 12 November 2015
Was disappointed with these,purchased them with a few other sweet products and they were the only ones to arrive wrapped in a peddle bin liner. Also have had to discard them all as they were melted together and not appropriate for use.
on 26 October 2013
i loved the drumsticks as a child and so does my two, as soon as they arrived - can we have one! most of the sticks are in place a few wonky ones. i'm sure larger in my days but that's how they are now. should hopefully last a while.
on 22 December 2014
Only received 21 lollies in my sealed pouch. There were supposed to be 30...!!! To be short changed by 30% of what was advertised is not good service by Top Brand Discounts 4 U. The lollies themselves were what I expected. Yummy.