on 12 December 2013
I have just bought a new smartphone and wanted a case to protect the screen. I must admit that for the price I wasn't expecting a great deal, but how wrong can you be?

The phone fits really snuggly in the case and is well protected, while the stylus is great for anyone who, like me has larger fingers and finds some smartphone eg Blackberry keyboards really hard to navigate.

Thoroughly recommend.
on 2 March 2014
This Cover makes it very easy to carry the phone without accidently touching the side buttons.The camera is still very easy to use with the phone in the case.I would reccomend the case especially while on the move.
on 4 October 2014
Good quality and fits the phone perfectly. I fold the cover back, and it stays put with the magnet, so that I can see the screen during the day. I then use the cloth to protect the screen when I switch the phone off at night and close the case.
on 21 December 2013
Case is just what my dad needed esp when his last phone was full of wood grains and dust. Protecting the phone from falling aswell as the dust from work.
on 18 March 2014
My wife and I recently purchased two different make Nokia 625 cases, red and purple from Amazon for £3-99. I wasn't entirely pleased with the red one, so I repurchased this case. What can one say, I should have bought this case first time around.
on 17 February 2014
There is not much I can say about this product except it is excellent, well made and easy to flip open and close and feels and looks good, I would certainly recommend this product.
on 22 February 2014
The whole unit is very good value for money and exceeded my expectations. It provides excellent and secure proptection for my phone, just what i wanted and it looks good as well.
on 14 March 2014
I am very happy with this product The phone fits in perfectly and is fully protected .The case is strong and good quality
on 13 August 2014
Got the phone for my Nokia lumia 625, and to my surprise got the wrong 625 case. The case is too big for my phone. I wouldn't recommend.
on 10 January 2014
Came on time, said what it does on the tin and well packed too. Would use again. just what we wanted and fitted the phone great.