5.0 out of 5 stars Great armband!
Cheap but does a great job. Bought many other armbands (from iPod to iPhone ) and this comes out the best. My iPhone 5C fits VERY snugly and use of the touch screen is not hindered.
Published 7 months ago by RedTiga

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in under 20 uses
Used in the gym a few times and the clip that secures the iPhone in place snapped off. So, fairly useless.
Published 12 months ago by James Whitehurst

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in under 20 uses, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: King of Flash iPhone 5 iPhone 5S iPhone 5C Strong Mesh Black ArmBand Case Cover For Sports GYM Bike Cycle Jogging - Tie Phone With Your Arm (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 May 2014
Helen (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This doesn't tighten well at all. There are a couple of bits that rub as well, and there's no shielding at the top of the phone so if it rains, your phone will get wet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 30 April 2014
This is okay I bought for my daughter and she says it does the job and holds her iphone firmly in place whilst she is at the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Great armband!, 8 Aug. 2014
Yes, the little popper/clasp at the top has torn a few times and once the plastic loop through which the Velcro goes through, snapped but I put this down to general wear and tear as I use mine everyday (gym and cycling) and it's taken through its paces.
With this price and for all round great comfort, I don't mind replacing it. Def the best about.

4.0 out of 5 stars King of Flash I phone 5 c case, 15 Aug. 2014
Good product but it took a while to get it but it did arrive on the last delivery date stated, I think King of Flash could have delivered it sooner, because it took 7 days for it to arrive. It is quite a snug fit on the arm which is good when running but you have to remove any silicone cases or the like to be able to put the phone in the arm carrying pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price and product fit, 28 Jun. 2014
Marie Louise Hoff "M. Hoff" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these armbands, one for my daughter and one for me. Mine is a perfect fit for a grown-up arm, and I am really pleased with it.
For my daughter,who is 14 the armband is too large. But we have found our way around this.
I would reccomend these armbands any day, and I find that the price fits perfectly together with the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Jan. 2014
The description said it was for iPhone 5c, but my iPhone 5c swims in it. There is way too much space inside and that is with a hard protection cover on the phone. It does the job I guess, but you can feel it jiggling around when out running with it. It doesn't make me feel confident that it won't push through the pop stud clasp.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, pay a bit more and get something better!, 26 Aug. 2014
Would give it zero stars if I could! Ok, so I know at such a "bargin" price it's a bit of get what you pay for, but not in this case. I think I could have done a better job myself. Shoddy work, didn't even last me a month. Loose threads everywhere when I received it (not worth going through the hassle of returning) and the plastic screen came undone very quickly. Plus it wasn't easy to use the touch screen whilst the phone was in the armband.

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality was a little disappointing but over all good value for money and it does it's job pretty ..., 12 Aug. 2014
The quality was a little disappointing but over all good value for money and it does it's job pretty alright :)

3.0 out of 5 stars would have given more stars as only issue was it ..., 14 July 2014
would have given more stars as only issue was it was too big for my arms. So buy if you don't have slim lady arms, as its ok otherwise.